I wrote this yesterday:
I just got back from sculpt class. Wow! That was one hard class! I was actually laughing at the end because it was humorous how hard it was. I asked one of our zumba intstructors what she did other than zumba (because her body is amazing) and she said sculpt class so Hannah and I decided we'd start adding that class to our workouts. Well, I can now see why my zumba instructor has such an amazing body. If anyone can get through that class and do it on a regular basis, there is no way NOT to have a sculpted body. Everyone was saying how sore I was going to be tomorrow....I'm already sore....matter of fact, I was sore in the middle of class! After about killing us with doing leg squats along with arm weights and then having us put weights behind our knees to do doggy kicks, our teacher said, "Okay, now let's get down and do 15 push ups!". HA! :) I really was laughing at this point. Will I go back, though? Why, yes, of course! :)
2 of my favorite people in the world were in town this weekend...Marci and Kathryn! :) Kathryn has to have the biggest heart of anyone I know. She's a great example to others of how to love uncondtionally. She is just one special girl and loves people to pieces.

Rosebud, Mar, Hadoo, and Kat

When Hannah was taking the picture above, she said, "one, two, three" and then tooted real loud...like a finale or something. Anyway, she took this picture as we were laughing. I have 3 really close people in my life that think tooting is hilarious and have no problem whatsoever tooting out loud in front of people. I, on the other hand, do not understand this. I would absolutely die of embarrasment.

Marci is so much fun and super encouraging. She is always positive and LOYAL to the core, which I totally love and appreciate. Here she is on the far right with Pug, me, Mar, Kathryn, and Macy. This is in mom's new kitchen.

Okay, this was so funny! I looked over at my dad and he was trying to take a picture with my new camera (which I'm not very happy with...there are white dots on most of my pictures) and the viewfinder is facing him. He looked so confused and then snapped away! This picture was the result.

After he realized what happened, he took another picture of himself laughing hysterically about it. It really was so funny!
We had a great weekend with family. I'll write more later when I get my other pictures on here. Hope everyone is fabulous!!!

Posted by Picasa

Comments