I'm sitting here waiting to hear from Lamar. He usually calls in the afternoon and he hasn't today. :( I'm sure he's just busy with patients. I went to Cabot this morning with the family to see Granny. We went to Dixie Cafe afterwards and celebrated Hall's birthday. Rosie sat in my lap which always feel so good. I sure do love that baby girl! What a joy she is! I got me some cute polka dotted flip flops in Cabot at a store next to where Granny stays called Sisters. They were on sale so I got them in red and hot pink. Rosie was so funny...she wanted me to try on these hot pink flip flops with clear bands that had pink rhinestones all over them. She got them down for me and kept telling me to put them on. When I finally did, she said,"thanks!". She LOVES fashion and she loves pink! Those flip flops were so ugly, though! :) Hannah and Rosie rode in the car with me home from Cabot. Rosie watched Strawberry Shortcake. After I dropped them off at mom's, I went and took back a pillow to Linens n Things and took back some things back to Wal-Mart. I was glad to get that out of the way. Then I went to Academy to try and find some shorts for working out. My body is weird so I have trouble with that. I think I found some, though. Yesterday, Hannah and I tried out a Power Pump class. It was hard!!! The whole class you are working with a bar bell. We worked abs, quads, hamstrings, triceps, biceps, back, shoulders, etc. I'm really sore today. I only did zumba once this week....Monday. I usually have done it 3 times by Thursday. I don't know when I'll be able to do it again...maybe Saturday. Oh well. I thought spending time with family today was more important than zumba. :)

I love this baby girl! She is my bright spot!

I love this picture of Sabrina, Marci, and Shanny! HA! This is at Sheldon and Sabrina's medspa...SkinStar.

Comments