Macy's senior pictures

I am so tired this afternoon! For some reason, I'm having a hard time recovering from Power Pump on Sunday. I'm still so sore. I've done Power Pump 4 or 5 times and have been fine so I don't know why I'm so sore but I'm not doing Power Pump again until Thursday. I took a break today and will do zumba tomorrow. I went to lunch with my sista today. It's always so good for me to be with girlfriends. I forget how much I need it until I'm with a soul sister and then I realize that I need to be spending more time with my sweet friends. Lamar and I are going to Pug's scrimage game tonight at War Memorial. Lamar's excited. He sure does love football. I love football season. I love the weather when it's cooler, the cheerleaders, the food, the fans, etc. It's just fun! I took Macy's senior pictures this weekend. Yep, I took them. They needed to be done quick so I just decided I'd do it. I told her if she didn't like them, we'd find someone to take them quick. Anyway, I think we got some pictures! Emily's dad told Macy he would edit 5 of them. He's a real photographer. He can take out things that Picasa :) can't, like pimples. We had a great time taking pictures (we took them at the Old Mill in NLR) but by the end, we were hot and sweaty! Here are some of my favorites.



Look at those gorgeous eyes!!!

Yeah, I know, there's shadows on her face but I think she looks so beautiful in this picture. Maybe Emily's dad can fix the shadows.

I know, I know ...it's blurry but I LOVE this picture!!! I just love it!

I sure do love these two! I took a bunch of May and Charlie and they were all really cute.
Macy loved this one! :)

This picture was so dark that you couldn't even see Macy's face...my camera doesn't have a force flash or if it does I can't figure it out. It's pretty frustrating because I almost always like to use a flash. Anyway, I went to Picasa and changed the lighting and now you can see her face. I thought this was cute.

I took a ton of pictures...I have more favorites than this but I'm out of time. Gotta go to the game now!

More later!

Comments