My baby is a SENIOR!

I cannot believe it...I just can't believe it. I used to always think about when Macy would be a senior. I would always think about how old I would be when she was a senior! :) Now, it's here...her last year at home. Well, probably not her last year but her last year as a high schooler. Through the years when there have been senior Sundays at church, I would always cry thinking of Macy at that age...and now it's here.

Here she is on her first day of kindergarden. She went to Walnut Valley and Mrs. Burton and Mrs. Walsh were her teachers. I remember so well that plaid uniform, her big bow, and the red plaid monogrammed backpack. It seems like yesterday. Fortunately, for me, kindergarden was only half day. She loved school.

And, now here she is, 12 years later, on the first day of her senior year. She is wearing her senior tee-shirt.

May and Charlie Bear.

I just cannot believe that Macy is a senior. I can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that this time next year, she'll be at college. :( Speaking of May May, she should be getting home any time now and I bet she'll do exactly what she did after she got home from school on her first day of kindergarden...take a nap!!! :)

Comments