Go Hogs!!! Go Warhawks!!!

We went to the Razorback game last night with Shanny, Phil, Pug, and Jillian. It was a great day for a game. The weather was beautiful! We played ULM and they were actually ahead most of the game. Since ULM is where I graduated from and went to MFT school, I have a special place in my heart for them. I was actually a little sad when they lost. I couldn't help but be happy for them when they were ahead because they just don't win much. Out of all the games Mar and I went to (and there were a lot), I don't know if I ever saw them win. I have a lot of wonderful memories from that school.

Mar, me, Shanny, and Phil.

Aren't they cute?! High school sweethearts since 9th grade and still in love.

Pug, Jillian, me, and Mar after the game...actually we left a little early so this was during 4th quarter. It was cool outside! Just wonderful football weather!

I sure did miss Rosie Love this weekend. It was great to see her again tonight! There's nothing more refreshing than a sweet 2 year old! I have to post about what she did to Mar tonight...it was so funny and cute!!! But, for now, it's time for bed!
Don't bite the bed bugs!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments