Happy Wednesday! I get to have lunch with Mar today. Monday I had lunch with my sweet friends, Calli and Jenni, and yesterday I had lunch with my lifelong friend, Kendra, who always makes me laugh hysterically! So, no lunch with Mar all week. He was so excited about getting to have lunch with me today...it made me feel so good when he got so excited about it! :) Our lunch date is going to consist of going to the Honda place to get our stinky van detailed and then going to eat at Terri Lynn's...the most delicious barbecue on the planet!!! Our van has some strange smell in it that Hannah and Macy say makes them sick. I never smelled it until I got away from it for about a week and then got back in. I am a big smell person. I LOVE smells and can identify almost any smell if I've smelled it before. This smell smells like an old musty house. Now there are for sure some old houses that don't have an old smell but some do and this is what our van smells like. I got my yummy smelling Bath and Body works massage oil and poured it over some oil stains that were already in the car and now it smells like an old musty house with delicious black currant vanilla mixed in. :s I'm not even going to write what this detailing is going to cost but it's less than having to buy a new car because no one can stand the stink! :) I get to exercise today!!! I haven't exercised since Friday! :s I was too busy last weekend and this week I've been too busy. So, today, I am headed to zumba at 4:15! YEA!!! :) I just found out the Razorback game this weekend is at 6:00 pm. We thought it was at 11:00. My sister, Shanny, gave us 6 tickets in their Hog Heaven seats and what a game to go to...against Old Miss! Anyway, we're taking my cousins and their wives but the problem is we're going to be driving until about 1:00 am!!! I don't know what we're going to do now about it. One of the reasons we're getting our car detailed is where they won't have to sit for 2 1/2 hours in that smell. Hannah told me she can even sometimes smell our car smell on Rosie!!! OH NO!!! :) I am such a big smell person that having someone stink after being in my car really is a horrible thing for me. I always want the best smells around me. I have a million Wallflowers all throughout my house where it will smell good and I have the yummy smells for the car, too. I am so glad I got a break from the van where I could recognize that we really did have a smell problem! AND...yesterday after Lamar got home from work, he kissed me and I smelled the yucky van smell!!! :s Yep, Lamar's been driving the van for the past few weeks since the weather has been so beautiful. I've had the convertible. Here's my latest pictures.

Sadie Hawkins was on Saturday night. This is Macy with her date, Wesley. Look how beautiful the sunset is!

The girls

Me, Shanny, and Hannah...we were all at the house where the kids met to take pictures. There were a ton of kids! The house was gorgeous! Look at mine and Shanny's smiles...they both are a little crooked...the right side of our mouths smile bigger than the left side. I asked Lamar about it and he said it must be genetic....something about having weaker muscles on the other side. Hmmm....

Friday night at Pug's football game. Sharonica and her son, Jonathon, came! Sharonica is Lamar's assistant. She's wonderful!!! We all love her! It was so nice of her to come watch Pug play.

Rosie Love posed for this picture! :) She's so cute! The dress she has on is her absolute favorite dress ever. I bought it for her at Dillard's this summer. We walked in and she saw this dress and just had to have it. She has loved it ever since and every time I come over, she takes me back to her closet, gets this dress out, and asks me to put it on her. She had to take her bath and put her jammies on for bed and was crying because she had to take this dress off so we just put the dress over her jammies and she was thrilled!

Rosie LOVES to watch football with us. We go over to mom and dad's every Saturday to watch LSU play and Rosie watches with us. She eats popcorn and sits in our laps. She dances a lot during the game and she gets her own little chair and sits right in front of the TV and talks about all the football players. Here she is dancing. HA!!! Look how cute she looks! She's doing the hula dance!
Our dishwasher broke last weekend. Actually, it broke before that but it came back to life...it really broke this weekend. I HAVE to do the dishes on a daily basis so I asked Lamar if he thought he could possibly install it. He said, "Sure!". I must admit, I didn't think there was any way he could do it. We headed to Home Depot and bought a pretty cheap dishwasher because they only keep the cheap ones in stock. I don't have to have all the bells and whistles on my dishwasher as long as it works! Anyway, Hannah and I took a girl from our small group to see Fireproof and left Lamar at home to tend to the dishwasher. When I got back, the dishwasher was installed and it WORKED!!! Go Lamar!!! What a smart guy I have!! I was so proud and he was so proud, too! He said he enjoyed doing it because it was a challenge. He also told me not to let anyone know that he knew how to do it!! HA! :)
Sad news...a local news anchor woman here (Anne Pressly) was brutally beaten in her home. She was in critical condition and has now been updated to critical but stable. It has sickened me. I have been so sad over it and mad. I have also been scared. She lives in a great neighborhood and there were no signs of forced entry. I guess it hits kind of close to home since she graduated from PA, lives in my town, and knows a lot of the same people I know. They said that it is common for news anchors to have stalkers because people feel like they know them because they are in your home every night on TV. Anyway, I've been praying for her and her family and that whoever did this to her will get caught!!!
Macy has been sad this week and when she's sad, I'm sad. As her mom, I want to fix everything but I can't really. What I can do is pray. She's grounded until Friday. She's such a good kid, I hate to ground her but sometimes even the good kids need grounding. It's always kind of nice when she's grounded because I get to spend so much more time with her. :) I have been taking her to school and picking her up. I took her to Michael's day before yesterday to get stuff for a class project and took her to babysit. Last night, she came with us to take Rosie to Toy's R Us. We also stopped by Barnes and Noble to get her an ACT book and then we went to Purple Cow. Rosie got a happy hot dog. :)
Well, I need to go get ready for my hot lunch date! :)
(This post would not let me put spaces in between paragraphs...I have no idea why not).

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
Wow, you have been busy. All these lunch dates..lol.

I love football and don't get mad..lol.. but when I was younger I loved Ole Miss. I think mostly because of the colors because when I was a child I really wasn't even into football.. but I did grow up in Mississippi..and being a Rebel ;) was fun..

Macy looked beautiful in her picture..and the sunset is awesome..

I love that Rosie wanted to wear her dress over her PJ's ... How cute is she..
Weeksie50 said…
Oh, I forgot.. To funny that Lamar doesn't want you to tell everyone he knows how to install dishwashers..

Um, I hope he doesn't mind...in a way you have kind of told everyone..lol.