Rosie Hadoo, Hadoo Rosie, and Mar Hadoo :)


Oh, how I love this precious angel!!! What a complete blessing she is! I love this picture! It's blurry, I know, but it's hard to get a clear picture with a cute little toddler dancing around! :) Rosie brought me those "pom poms" (in her hair) to me and asked me to put them in her hair. Hannah asked Rosie if she wanted her to buy her some pom poms and Rosie said in the sweetest most cheerful voice, "I already have some...see, in my hair!". After that I was asking her what her whole name was and she said Rosemary. Then I asked her what her middle name was and she said, "Hadoo". I LOVE IT!!! Then I asked her what my middle name was and she said, "Rosie"!!! :) Okay, how sweet is that?! Then, Mar asked her what his middle name was and she said, "Hadoo". So, my day was totally made! Matter of fact, this was a couple of days ago, so I'd pretty much say, my week was made! :) I'm still smiling over it! I took Rosie to see Hannah do zumba on Monday. I've been wanting to take her to show her what zumba is all about. She's always doing zumba moves and she knows that we go to zumba so I wanted to show her. After about 30 minutes of zumba, we headed to the bathroom where there's a TV. I tried to find her some cartoons and passed by a repeat of the LSU football game. She, of course, wanted to watch it! I laughed so hard at her! It was the cutest conversation ever about football! Lamar would have LOVED it!!! She squealed when a LSU football player would catch the ball or get tackled and then she would ask all about it. She's in the "why" stage so I just try to explain and explain. I was surprised that I could answer any questions about football! :) She wanted one of the football players with long hair to cut his hair. Then when she saw a different player with his hair cut, she thought that guy had cut his hair. She kept saying, "Can I go there?" to the LSU football field. She said she wanted to go the football game and watch. She loves going to actual games. She loved football last year, too, but I didn't know if she would still like it this year...well, she does! When we got back from zumba, the first thing she said (which is what she always says at her house) was, "Come on back to my room" so I went back there and then she asked, "Is Mar gonna come over?". I told her that he'd come over later when he wasn't at work. I just love her! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter. Here's a picture of her watching football in the bathroom.

Just a tip, if y'all don't already know...if you lose your post (like I just did) all you have to do is press control and z and it comes back! Helpful tip from my teenager that has saved me a million times!!!

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
Your little Rosie Hadoo is so very cute.. I love that she loves football at such a young age.. Way to cute!

Thanks for the tip.. Control Z? Hmm, I would have never known..
Sara said…
What a beautiful name for such a precious little girl!