Happy Thanksgiving Eve


I think this is one of my favorite pictures of all time!!! HA! :) Look at that cute face!!!

Lamar and his office staff....they are all so sweet.

3 of my favorite ladies! Marsha and Judy are 2 of my mom's best friends and I truly love these women! They are so much fun! I've known them since I was a little girl (Judy and my mom were pregnant with me and Pipe together). Anyway, they were both in town at the same time. Fun times!

HAAAA!!! I love it! Hannah found these pajamas at Target and Macy put them on right away. I, of course, had to take a picture! :)

So, I was sick yesterday! I am NEVER sick! I don't quite know what to do with myself when I am sick. I laid in bed all day yesterday. I am so much better today and couldn't wait to get out of the house. :) The first thing I did was take Macy to the dentist. She did better than ever. She only cried a little before the appointment and only once before Lamar gave her a shot. She did GREAT! I am hoping that she's not too sore tomorrow. I just have to say that I am so impressed with Charlie, her dating friend (they aren't official yet but only date each other so nobody knows what to call them :s). He called her and read Psalms 4 to her when she was scared this morning. He also sent her a message on Facebook when she was grounded with all these Bible verses that were about anger. As a mother, I am super impressed with this guy. Lamar even likes him and he is beyond picky! Macy took medication, as usual, so she is upstairs sleeping it off. She'll probably sleep the rest of the day and possibly all night. I am about to go get my hair trimmed at Supercuts. I have had my hair cut at lots of places, cheap and expensive, and the girl who cut my hair the very best was a girl at Supercuts. I went there once today but it was packed in there so I'm hoping when I go back the wait won't be as long. Marci is on her way here as I write this!!! YEA!!! I am so excited! Thanksgiving has started!! What a wonderful holiday! I better get out of here where I can be back before Lamar gets home from work. More later!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
The girl at my favorite Salon moved to Supercuts recently..
lol- So I have been going to Supercuts for the last few months.. I love the girl who cuts my hair.. I will follow her anywhere..

That Charlie seems like a super sweet guy! What an encouragement to Macy. He sounds like a keeper..