Okay, so I’m trying Blogger for Word and I hope it works. I wanted to use this cute font on my blog so I’m checking to see if it works. If you want to download cute free fonts to your computer go to http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/. You can even have your own handwriting made into a font. I think I’m going to try to do that because I think it would be fun to have my journaling look like I wrote it by hand. :) This is such a fun week….I love Thanksgiving week! I don’t know who to cheer for on Friday’s game…LSU or Arkansas. I’m not too thrilled about either one this season. Maybe I’ll wear Red, Purple, and Yellow! :) I’m sure my die hard Hog fan cousins would LOVE that! Macy is in Fayetteville until tomorrow. Miranda bought her a lot of clothes so she’s really excited about that. May has to go to the dentist on Wed. :( She’s doing better than usual, though. She has an extreme phobia of the dentist. She has problems with her teeth, too, so the combination is not a good one. Did I write on here that she has decided to go to Ouachita? I’m excited. I think it’s a great choice for her. Well, here’s the latest in my life since I last wrote…..
*My friend, Heather, has had a really hard week and that’s an understatement. She found out that her grandmother is dying of cancer and her daughter (who has cerebral palsy) was in ICU this weekend for seizures and breathing problems. She also has a 3 month old nephew who has cancer. I just feel so so sad for her. She really needs a lot of prayers right now.
*On a lighter note, my cousin, Holly, had her precious baby girl, Annie Marie, last week. She is so cute! She is Holly’s second child and second daughter.
*My sister, Marci, found out she gets to come for Thanksgiving!!! YEA!! I am so excited! Thanksgiving would not have been the same without her high energy, enthusiasm, laughter, and encouraging words. She’s the best!
*We did Sharefest this weekend. It was fun. I’ll tell ya, a good pick me up if you’re ever down is to get out there and do something for others…it feel so good to know you are helping someone else. We worked at the Thrasher Boy’s and Girl’s Club. We raked, cleared off brush, and pulled weeds and vines. I was sore yesterday on my ribs (of all places!) from pulling those vines. Hannah, Justin, Mar, and Heather were in our small group. It was great!
*PA won another play off game…MERCY rule again!!! :)
*I did zumba 4 days in a row last week!!! YEA me! :) I also went again this morning and about died after doing all the squats! You would think after 6 months of doing this, I would get used to it!
*If you haven’t tried Chick-fil-A’s Peppermint Chocolate Chip shake, it’s to die for, and it’s seasonal so get it while you can! I know I will! :)
*Speaking of shakes, last night Rosie has her first shake. She was so cute! We took her to Sonic to get a hot dog kid’s meal and I started asking her if she liked Sonic and of course, she did. I asked her if she liked looking at all the pictures of the food and ice cream and then she decided she really wanted some ice cream. I told her that she could try a shake and explained to her that a shake was melted ice cream that you drink through a straw. She was so excited! She wanted a purple one but they didn’t have purple (other than slushies) so we got PINK!!! She loved it! She was on cloud 9! Leave it to Aunt Hadoo to introduce her to all the yummy foods in life! I am also the one who introduced her to chocolate! Her parents just love me! :)
Just one more thing…I have the best husband in the whole world. I know I always say it, but it’s the truth and I appreciate it. He has a lot to put up with being married to me. He always laughs and calls me his feisty woman! HA! :) I was listening to Nancy Leigh DeMoss today and it was talking about how God is so pleased with gentle quiet spirited women and I was like, “Oh GREAT!!!” That is so not me! Even when I try really hard, I still have a hard time being that type of person. Oh well, God made me with this personality and I do the best I can (most of the time). :) Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!!!
Okay, so Blogger for Word would not post so I won’t have the really cute font after all. :(

At the PA game week before last. Go Bruins!!!

I forgot to write in one of my bullets that I got gas for $1.57 last week!!! Woo-hoo!!!

I want a baby!!!!

Sharefest!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments