Turkey Trot 2006

I am looking so forward to Thanksgiving with my family! Every year, it is CRAZY fun!!! First of all, my family is HUGE so there are a ton of people having so much fun! Also, we're ALL pretty loud and outgoing...we all love to have fun!!! I don't think there are any quiet people in the whole family. On Thursday, we eat like crazy. On Friday, we all watch the LSU/Razorback game and then go to our annual Turkey Trot dance! This is my favorite part of the weekend! It's just so much fun! Then, on Saturday, the guys have their annual Granny's Cup golf game while the girls go walk the Big Dam Bridge...we now call this "event" the Granny's Walk...and yes, we even have tee-shirts!!! Here's a video of the first annual Turkey Trot dance....2006.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
Whoo Hoo!

I love it. Your family has some great moves! What a wonderful tradition..