I so wish I blogged every day like I used to on my other blog. By the time I get a chance to blog, there is too much to say and it's too overwhelming to try to get it all down so I have to try to condense everything. Right now, I have a cold. It's not fun. The good news is that I can still smell and taste!!! YEA! When I can't taste, I get grumpy, because life is no fun without yummy food! Lamar is off work all week and I am loving that! Right now he is next to me reading This Present Darkness. We're about to go on a walk. It's 63 degrees outside! It was 15 degrees this time last week! I guess I know why I have a cold...this crazy weather! :)

I love my girls! We had our first annual caroling extravaganza last week. It was so much fun and such a blessing! There were a lot of us!!! We caroled our neighborhood and everyone was so nice...some people took pictures of us, some sang with us, and this one lady got down on her knees, put on a Santa hat, and put her hands out and sang with us. It was so wonderful to see people's reactions. I can't wait to do it again next year.

We opened presents on the night of the 22nd because the girls left early on the morning of the 24th. We were going to open presents on the 23rd but they wanted to do it on the night of the 22nd which was great with us. We had so much fun opening presents. The girls had such fun reactions....especially Ellie, who got an X-BOX 360. She cried...it was so sweet! She screamed, too! HA! :) I have a video. I'll have to post it. :)

Marci came to town which was wonderful, as always! Here we are after Marcicize. :)

Every year mom takes anyone who wants to go to a play. This year the play was It's a Wonderful Life, last year it was Hello Dolly, and the year before that is was The King and I. It's always so much fun to go with the whole family. Here's just a few of us before the play.

And, here we all are at the Rep. We take a picture like this every year.
Last year's picture at the Rep.

HAAAAA!!!! I had to put this on here! My mom, Savannah, and Kathryn doing their hillbilly dances! :)
Well, we're off to go walking! I think we'll take Charlie Bear today...he'll love it!!!

Comments

Glad that you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New Year too!