PA BRUINS....STATE CHAMPS!!!! WOO-HOO! :)

Last night we headed to War Memorial for the State Championship game between PA and West Helena and we won!!! Zach and Pug both won state championship's their senior year so it's really neat! It was so exciting and so much fun! I am going to really miss going to football games next year. Of course, my nephew, Cannon, will be playing junior high year after next and then we'll start all over again so I have that to look forward to. Macy's last football game as a PA student was last night. She is so ready to go to college!

Here are just a few of us cheering for Pug! It was REALLY cold!!! The great news is that I discovered (through a great tip from my brother-in-law) heated insoles!!! Where have these been all my life?! :) My feet didn't get cold!!! My toes got cold last week even in my Uggs so I was thrilled to find Toast-ti-toes heated insoles!! Great product!

I love this picture. We were all about to pray on Thanksgiving and Marce (my sister) had to get a picture! We're all very photo happy in our family and I'm glad...we don't want to forget any moments (well, maybe a few). :) Speaking of which, I just had a memory of Dad taking a picture of all of us girls sitting in a circle and talking...I was bawling to my sisters and they were being so loving and also cracking a joke every now and then, which always helps lighten the mood a little. Dad was snapping away pictures! HA! :) They are on my Facebook...nobody knows I was crying because I'm kind of far off and everyone is laughing...it looks like such a happy moment and thinking about it, that is such a sweet memory. :)

Here's one of the millions of pictures that we have from the Turkey Trot. I will post more of those later..it's a little overwhelming. Anyway, I loved dancing with the kids. I love kids...aren't they the best?!

These girls are 2 of my very best friends in the whole world and they were both together with me!!! My cup runneth over! I always think about how wonderful it would be to have all my favorite friends together for a weekend. Oh, how I would love it! Anyway, Sarah (on the left) was my across the street neighbor growing up. I met her when I was 6 and she was 5. She pretty much lived at my house. She went on our family vacations with us and everything. When she wasn't spending the night with me, I was spending the night with her. She is so precious to me. She was my maid of honor in my wedding and I was her matron-of -honor. She is such a godly woman, too. I am so thankful for her. Calli (on my right) is my soul sista! We are so much alike but she's a lot more brave than I am!! :) We have so much in common, it's crazy! We even have quirky things in common like we both love the smell of rubber tires, have a phobia of throwing up, and we both took violin lessons when we were little girls and absolutley hated it!! HA! :) I met Cal, whom I actually call "Sista" when I was 6 and she was 7. Our dad's have been business partners since 1977. I LOVE this picture because I love these girls so much!

And, here we all are at the Big Dam Bridge...now called in our family The Big Fam Bridge! HA! :) We call this walk the Granny's Walk...we walk the Fam Bridge while the guy's play in the Granny's Cup (a golf game). We are all so thankful for Granny who started our fun, crazy, huge, loving family! :)

Hannah, Justin, and Rosebud are coming over tonight to help us decorate our tree. Mar just brought it up from the storage area...we stored it upright with the lights stil on last year! :) It worked great! We bought Rosie Love a pink Christmas tree for her room this year. She loves it!!! More later!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Shauna said…
I am new here! What a great blog :)
I love how you said, "My cup runneth over..." I say that all the time! Great pictures!
Kelly said…
Hannah is our pastor's daughter and she is PRECIOUS!!!!!!! I love her to death and we have all been SOOOOOOO excited about her and Zach! We have them married off already1 :-) Such a small world that he is your nephew! He sounds so GREAT from what I've heard from Hannah's mom and SIL.