Thankfulness :)

I sure wish Picassa would let you post more than 4 pictures...it's probably a good thing...othewise, I would get even more carried away than I already do! :) Thanksgiving was wonderful! Well, other than the fact that Lamar was throwing up all day and Macy had a horrible toothache. Mar actually missed all the events up until the golf game Saturday morning. :( He was finally well by then. Anyway, we had a great time! I thought I'd post just a few pictures....4 to be exact :). I know I could upload more on my own but it takes too long and patience is not one of my virtues, although I am continously working on it.

We all went to Shanny's and ate. I cooked 2 pans of hashbrown casserole and Coca-Cola cake, which is DELICIOUS!!! Here's me and 2 of my sisters, Marci and Shanny.....Hannah was in Searcy with Justin's family.

Marci's a Jazzercise instructor, as I've mentioned before, and she's just so good! We always do a family Jazzercise class when she's in town. I didn't get to do this class because I still was not 100% after being sick. :( It was SO much fun to watch, though!!!

We always get a picture on this couch in Indigo. Mom bought us jeans, which is always nice! :)

Me and my sista at the Turkey Trot. I will do another post on just the Turkey Trot and the Granny Walk. We had such a good time! I love my family, which is at the top of my list of the things I am thankful for. Speaking of lists, here's my thankful list.

1. I love it that God always shows me how much He loves me even when I don't deserve it. His grace really does amaze me....like the song!
2. I am thankful for my down comforter and my bed. I love the feeling of it being freezing in the house and having my down comforter and super soft bed to warm up in.
3. I am thankful that Lamar is there with me to warm up with.
4. Hot chocolate with vanilla caramel Coffee Mate mixed in with LOTS of whipped cream on top.
5. Uggs...before I discovered them, my feet were freezing all winter long.
6. I have a daughter who loves the Lord and serves Him.
7. Beautiful music. Have any of you heard the song Angels We Have Heard on High by Josh Groban and Brian McKnight? Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I can't quit listening to it.
8. I'm thankful that I had never heard the name Hadoo 2 years ago and now it's my favorite name in the world! :) How I love that baby girl!
9. The ocean.
10. Beautiful mountains.
11. I have a husband who loves me and shows me every single day....he holds my hand, plays with my hair, washes my feet with a loofah every night in the tub (yeah, I'm serious!), cooks me green beans and bacon, loves to spend time with me, says the sweetest things to me that you've ever heard, and last but definitely not least, loves the Lord. I'm a lucky girl! ;)
12. Hershey's chocolate bar with caramel
13. I have a family who taught me from the very beginning how important it is to have fun!
14. Zumba
15. Forgiveness
16. Hot bubble baths
17. Charlie Bear and how he likes to sit at my feet.
18. My NTI plus nightguard!!!!
19. My parents and the fact that they've stayed married for 46 years! What a gift to us kids.
20. Yummy smells.
21. Facebook...sounds crazy but it has been so much fun to reconnect with so many friends after so many years.
There are so many other things to be thankful for but I'll stop for now. I have a journal where I write down things I am thankful for. I used to do it every day but I haven't done it in awhile. It's a great thing to do, though. It really makes you focus on the positive and not overlook the millions of things that God gives us every single day to be thankful for. Even if it's a bad day, there is still always something to be thankful for. Hope everyone's great! More later! :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
Oh, yuck. I am sorry you guys have been feeling crummy lately.. poor Lamar.. and Macy! I hope they both feel better and you too..

I love that you guys all Jazzersize together.. How fun is that?

What a great list of things you have to be Thankful for!!
I have a big list too, and my down comforter is at the top of mine too!! It is sad how much I love my bed! haha!
kate said…
an exercise class during the holidays? you all are my champions...I so need to come join your family to knock 10 lbs okay, 20.

thanks for the comment - I love getting comments from new folks!

Hugs! K