Wouldn't it be wonderful if it snowed?! A white Christmas! Yesterday, it was kind of warm outside. Tomorrow, the low is 17, though! I love the cold weather. I love to bundle up and cuddle up, too! Last night, me, Mar, and Charlie Bear all laid in front of the fireplace and it felt so good. We had our carpets cleaned yesterday. They look so much better! It's nice to have all the stains out. This morning, Mar gave Charlie Bear a shower and now he is so clean and smells so much better! I blew him dry and he looks so soft and pretty. We also brushed him yesterday. It is always amazing to see how much hair comes out when we brush him!!! We had a trash bag full of his hair and I really think it was at least a couple of pounds! He looks skinnier now, too! HA! :) Kathryn and Ellie are coming today from Lousiana. It is always wonderful having them here. They are such sweet girls and so much fun, too! Macy's been out of town since Thursday. She took Andy, Michaela, and Kara to Missourri to see Andy's boyfriend's family. She's back in LR safe and sound now but I've yet to see her. She called and said she was in town but headed to a surprise party. Anyway, Mar and I have had the house to ourselves for a couple of days. This time next year, that will be the norm since Macy will be in college. Speaking of college, Asa is home from Bible school. Macy went and picked him up in Missourri last week. I am thinking that Macy may decide to go to that Bible school after all after she visits Asa over Spring Break. We'll see. Well, I have to go get the sheets out of the dryer and put them on the bed. More later!

Posted by Picasa

Comments