Mar and I didn't go to church this morning. :( We hate to miss. We woke up about 8:30, talked a little bit, prayed a little bit and then the next thing we know, it's 10:30!!! We must have really needed the sleep. We leave for church at 10:40 so there was no way we were going to make it. It felt wonderful to sleep in, though. We can alway watch the service on the Internet. After Rosie got home from church, we went and picked her up and took her to Wendy's to eat (we all really wanted Franke's but it was packed...at 1:45!) and then we headed to Party City where I got plates for Bunco (it's at my house on Thursday) and then we went to Garden Ridge and got a fake plant and a chair (for $99). The chair we were going to get was WAY more than that and a lot prettier but the one at Garden Ridge did the job fine and with no guilt for spending too much money on a beautiful chair. It is SO MUCH FUN to shop with Rosie...SO MUCH FUN!!! I hate to shop without her because she makes it so much more enjoyable. She wore her light pink senquin shoes on the wrong feet....they are a 1/2 size too big so she has figured out that they stay on her feet better if she puts them on the wrong feet. HA! :) May May went to see her dad this weekend. She's on her way home. Mar and I are going on a date tonight...to see some animated movied....it's clean so that's all that matters...well, that and the popcorn and M&M's. We're leaving in 6 minutes so I better hurry.

I love this picture......I may have already put it on here. This is when we picked Marci up at the airport last week. It was so great seeing her! She's a big dose of happiness!!!

May May and her little sister, Addyson. Addy lives in Fayetteville and loves May. She wants Macy to go to the U of A so bad where she can see her a lot more.

Putting Macy's make-up on last week for her formal. Rosie was so cute. She is very familiar with dances because our family is a dancing family...we all love to dance. When she heard Macy was going to a dance and she couldn't go, she cried and cried. It was so sad. She's quit crying for a few minutes and then start crying again because she wanted to go to the dance so bad. After awhile, she said, "I want to go put on a long dress like Macy's"...so she picked this pink dress out.


So sweet!!!


We went shopping last week and I got Rosie this dress...she loves it...the skirt is kind of like a tutu and she can pretend she's going to a dance in it. :)
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments

That is so cute that Rosie wanted to go to the dance too! Bless her heart!
Marlos ACE said…
Such a cute tutu skirt. Your pics are always so fun. Hope you are having a great Monday.
Heather, if you want a tutu to give Rosie, I will be happy to make one for you. Just send me her waist measurement and the color you prefer. jlpounders@gmail.com
Heather - you do NOT have to pay me! It is like free therapy for me to get to make something! haha! I wish I had even more little girls around to do stuff for. Anyway, I have some left over purple from the tutu I made for my cousin's daughter, so I am going to use the stuff I already have anyway. Just email me the waist size, and I will get one whipped out! LP
Heather, I will let you know when the tutu is done. If I can get to HobLob this weekend, I will have it ready by the first of next week!