Mar and I have decided to go here for our 10 year anniversary. I am so excited! This is my kind of place. The motto of the island is "Do Nothing". I can't wait to go here and just relax with Mar. They've got hammocks all over the island and I can just imagine lying in a hammock with my love for hours. I just love doing nothing by the ocean more than anything else in the world! I can't wait!!! Only a couple of more months and we're there!!! Speaking of a couple more months...May May graduates on May 22nd! I cannot believe it! Senior Sunday is May 10th. This time next year she will be finishing up her freshman year in college. Hard to believe! I am so glad she'll only be 1 hour away from us!!! :) I think we are switching our phone service to AT&T. If so, Macy's graduation present will be an iPhone. One of the positive things about her not reading my blog is that I can say things like that! :) Anyway, our phones don't work in our house very well at all and I know AT&T phones work in our house because Ellie, Kathryn, and Hannah all have AT&T and have no problems using their phones in our house. It's a gorgeous day outside....sunny and cool. Today, I went to birthday lunch for Shanny. We ate at Trio's. It was fun....always is. I started a new blog with my recipes. I am always scared I'm going to lose my favorite recipes and have lost some before so I thought it would be a good way to keep up with my favorites. I need to come up with a creative title for it. I have got to write on here more often. I wrote on my other blog daily but for some reason, I just can't seem to do it on here. Yesterday, I got my permanent crown put on with the new CEREC machine. It's great! I can't even feel the margins. The only problem is that there is a little too much space between the back tooth and the one in front of it so I may have to have it redone. :s Well, I'm going to go out and enjoy this beautiful day! More later!

Photobucket

Comments

Lauren said…
I'm SO jealous, that looks beautiful!!!! :O)