10 years!!!!

I am so behind on blogging. We just got back from our 10 year anniverary vacation. We had a WONDERFUL time! It was the best vacation and much needed! I just wish we could have stayed a week longer...or maybe 2 weeks longer! :) It was just a great break with beauty surrounding us. Here are a few quick pictures.

I love this man!!! I am SO blessed!!! This picture was taken on my birthday which is 2 days after our annivesary. :)

We saw this gorgeous thunderstorm off in the distance.....amazing beauty! We had just watched the sunset to our left and then we turned to our right and saw this amazing storm. We were the only 2 on the beach and just sat there in each other's arms with the wind blowing and enjoyed God's spectacular show!

Gorgeous sunset!

Beautiful pinks and blues in the sky.

AWESOME trip!!!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Great pics! Glad that you guys had so much fun!
~Katie said…
YAAAA. You so deserve that vacay and I am LOVING your DOG!!!
Unknown said…
What beautiful horizons! Happy 10 years!!!
Anonymous said…
I use to read your blogs on xanga! DanielleNIcole99. Glad I found you on this thing. Go you for TEN years!!!
beautiful pics! congrats on 10 years!