Outdoor furniture

I LOVE this outdoor furniture from Pottery Barn!!! I love the colors and I love the zebra rug. I am thinking I can copy this without having to pay so much. I saw this green and brown at Target...surely it's cheaper. Maybe they have an outdoor zebra rug at Garden Ridge or Home Depot. I'll be on the lookout! I doubt I'll be able to find the pillows anywhere other than Pottery Barn but they are on back order until June 25th. I just love this. Lamar and I got a new outdoor umbrella today at Sam's. It's one of those umbrellas that has a side pole so you have a lot more room. He's so excited and now Charlie Bear just might go underneath there if it's raining. We'll see. :)
Justin and Lamar just got the fan hung in our office...YEA!!! :) Now, the fan just blends in with the ceiling. Rosie spent the day with us today...she is SO cute!!! She also spent most of the day with us yesterday. Life's just better when a 3 year old is around. She says the funniest things! Today I was talking to Macy about how messy the upstairs guest bathroom was when Sandra came to stay at our hosuse (I was out of town and just discovered it today). I was telling her how embarrassing that is. I went on for a few minutes and then Rosie said, "We are not going to talk about this anymore...okay, Hadoo, we're not going to talk about it anymore....now, let's talk about dancing". HA! :) A little while later I tried to spell out something to Macy about the bathroom, Rosie said, "I said we're not going to talk about the toilet anymore". That girl is so smart! Nana and Poppy made it to Nebraska. I called and Mom said they had just come in Marci's house and Lillian was screaming.....Sushi Roll (her guinea pig) had a baby and just brought it upstairs. HA!!! :) Life at the Epp house! Never boring!!! :)
Photobucket

Comments