Macy's Home!!! :)


Wow, it has been a long time since I've updated!!! Too long!!! Macy's back home from Africa and had the time of her life. I actually haven't gotten to spend much time with her since she's been home because she's been on the go so much. Her best friend from Rayville, Shelby, has been here since Monday and just left. I didn't get to see Shelby much while she was here, either. The girls were busy with friends and went to the lake yesterday. I did get to eat pizza and homemade peach ice cream with them last night. Macy and I are going to the pool today, though. YEA!!! :) I love going to the pool and it is a great place to talk!!! The picture above was taken at the airport when Macy got back from Africa. I'll have to post some of her Africa pictures in another post.

I got to eat dinner with my best friend in the world, Sarah, last week. I LOVE this girl!!! Absolutely love her. We have been best friends since she was 5 and I was 6. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She lived across the street from me all growing up. She was just another member of the Smith clan. She went on all our vacations with us and everything. She is such a huge blessing in my life. I loved talking with her. She loves the Lord and it shows. Ignore my hair in this picture...I did not straighten it. :s

We went to Rayville for 4th of July. Hannah, Justin, and Rosie came with us, too. There were a ton of people there. Lamar has a huge family, like I do, which I love! :) Lamar's dad's 89th birthday was on July 3rd. He's such a wonderful man. I love him! Kathryn met us there, too. Rosie LOVES Kathryn. She calls her Kitty Kat. :) Ellie is at the beach for a couple of weeks with a friend so she didn't come.

Rosie's favorite colors are purple and pink. We both had on purple dresses so Mar took our picture. Mar and I had just eaten with Molly and Logan at Ya Ya's. I tell ya, they are an amazing couple. God is going to do great things with them, mark my words. I don't know that I have ever seen such a godly 21 year old man. Mar keeps telling me that Logan has inspired him to be a warrior. I think Mar already is a warrior but love it that Logan has motivated him even more. Here's a picture of the sweet pair...okay never mind, my computer won't let me upload a picture right now. I sure wish Picasa would let you blog more than 4 pictures...maybe they'll do that in an update. I'm so excited because BUNCO is tonight!!! YEA!!! :) I love it!!!

Here they are!!! YEA!!! Tried again and the computer let me upload it this time. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kitty said…
I'm so glad Macy's home! I prayed for her so often during the trip. From their blog, it looks like God did some great things in their lives as well as the lives of the children whom they met! Can't wait to see pics from Africa!!!
Lauren said…
Loved the pics. Glad she made it back from Africa safely :)