My Cup Runneth Over

Oh my goodness, I just had to write down the things Rosie said tonight because she is just so unbelievably cute and precious! Okay, first of all, we went upstairs for her to dance in the dance/exercise room that is almost finished. I was talking about how I need to vacuum the stairs because there are little pieces of insulation on the stairs. Then, Mar and Rosie danced and played in the room. Well, I went downstairs for a few minutes to load some pictures on the computer. Rosie followed a few minutes later and walked up to me with little pieces of insulation in her hand and said, "Hadoo, I picked these up off the stairs because I know you want it clean". Okay, she is 3 YEARS OLD and thinking about my feelings. I felt SO good!!! I told her how precious she was and to give me a big hug. Then she told me she did the best job she could and that next time she would pick even more up!!! I don't have one clean person in my house...not even one so this was a new and wonderful feeling for me. I was like, "Lamar, someone cares about my feelings over the house being clean!!!!". Then, she follows Mar into the kitchen and I hear her say, "Mar, you're the BEST! I love being with you". I thought my heart was going to melt right then and there. Mar came in and looked at me and repeated what she said. I told him I heard it and I asked what he thought about that and he said, "I was just a puddle on the floor". Then, Hannah came to pick Rosebud up and she cried because she didn't want to go home (her and Mar were dancing in the dance room again). When we walked her outside she looked at her mommy and said, "I have loved this night and I don't want to go home." We all looked at each other and smiled with joy in our hearts. Of course, what child would want to go back to their parents house when they get chocolate for dinner, get to watch the Jungle Book, get to dance with mirrors, and have all the attention on them!! :) Since I'm the aunt, my job is to spoil!!! Of course, with Macy, it was a whole different story because I'm her mom. I have to say that it is so much fun to spoil!!! I LOVE BEING AN AUNT!!!




I love this baby girl!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments