love it that ruffles are back in!!! I remember wearing ruffles back in the 80's. I wish I would have saved my stuff......I'd have vintage ruffles! :) The only thing is that now that they're back in, I'm tempted by so much! I ordered me these cute ruffly shirts today. Can't wait to get them in.

I think this shirt is so cute! One thing I love about it is that it's one piece!! I have a thick middle so the less layers the better for me. I ordered this from Chadwicks.

I LOVE this shirt...how cute with jeans! Look at those cute ruffles! :) Got this from J.Crew. It's back ordered until Oct. 6th.

I also got this shirt from J.Crew. I love it that it's sleeveless. No need to worry about bulkiness when it's worn under things.


I also got me some jeans last week when Marci was in town. We always go jean shopping when she's in town. I got me a pair or Miss Me jeans last year and I have LOVED them!! They are so comfortable so I thought I'd try out another pair.
I think the pockets are really cute. I wore these jeans today and they stretched out a lot. The sales people always tell me that the jeans will stretch but they never seem to on me. I always am GLAD when jeans stretch because they're more comfortable but these were actually falling off me today so I'm washing them right now hoping that they'll shrink a little.
EDIT: I realized when I was hanging up my jeans from the dryer that these are totally NOT my jeans! :) I found the pair that I got and was going to replace these pictures but every time I try to upload a picture to Blogger on my Mac, it freezes. I have really enjoyed many things about this Mac but there are a few things that are bothering me, like it telling my hard drive was full when it wasn't. I had to delete all my pictures that I had moved from my other computer for it to work. :s


And, I got me these boots this week. I love the look of skinny jeans tucked into boots and these cute little buckles won me over. I tried them on at Solemates but they were too small so I ordered me a pair off of zappos.com and they came the next day...free shipping! They always say it's going to take 4-5 days but every single time I order from them, they send me an e-mail later in the day telling me they've already shipped. I ordered these boots about 4:00 pm on Monday and they were at my doorstep Tuesday afternoon. Seriously, Zappos is my favorite website of all time!!! You can also send back any shoes free of charge. LOVE that place!
I also got me some adorable rain boots last week at Mistletoe Merchants. They had 3 booths with rain boots. I got me the pink pair and Macy the black pair. I absolutely love rain boots. Life is so much easier if you wear rain boots in the rain! :)

I think the little rhinestones are so cute. :)
I know, it sounds like I've been shopping a lot lately and the truth is, I have. I won't shop for months and months and then I'll get everything all at once.

Well, I'm off to to the grocery store (my least favorite place of all time). I made a casserole for my friend last night (who recently had a baby) and the smell of it made me want to make it for my own family tonight. :) Actually, by my own family, I mean just me and Lamar. Rosie will be here but I doubt she'll eat a casserole. Speaking of family, Charlie Bear turned 10 on Sept. 21st. I can't believe he's 10 years old. I'm so thankful the Lord gave us Charlie Bear and seriously, He really did give us Charlie Bear. I'll write about it another day but Charlie Bear is truly God sent. I adore that dog!!!

He got a haircut last night and was SO frisky afterwards! I think he felt 10 lbs. lighter! :)
More later!
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello J.Crew :)-
Those rainboots are adorable. I love fall shopping for my kids. Sooo many cute things i wish were in my size. Lol