Life's a Beach!

We just got back from the beach last night! It was a wonderful vacation. I love my life here but I could seriously live at the beach. I just LOVE it there, especially in September when it's cooler and less crowded. There were so many times when I went out on the balcony and just had this incredible peace and thankfulness to God.....the cool breeze blowing, listening to great music on my iPod, watching God's glorious ocean, seeing the birds fly by. It's hard to leave that. I tell ya, though, on the way back home, I couldn't get home quick enough...I was so anxious to see Rosie Love!!! :) After 11 hours in the car, it was GREAT to be back. I can't wait to go again, though.


Kathryn met us there and spent 2 days with us. What a blessing that sweet girl is! I want to be like her.

LOVE this towel wrap!!! I have been wanting it since I saw it on an e-mail Bath and Body Works sent me. I even went to B&BW to look for it but they didn't have it. I was planing on ordering it online but hadn't yet. We stopped at the Watermelon Patch at a town about 30 miles from Hattiesberg (I was thinking that was the big Watermelon Patch my friend had told me about) and there was the towel wrap I've been wanting. Isn't it CUTE?! I love it!!! I love the cute ruffle at the bottom. We ended up going to the huge Watermelon Patch (cute store!) in Hattiesburg and they didn't have my towel so I'm glad we stopped at the little one.

I LOVE the beach!!!

I'll write more later about our whole beach vacation. I don't have time now because I've got BUNCO tonight!!! YAY!!! I absolutely love Bunco! Great food, great friends, great fun, and great gifts to the winners! :) We had our first Esther Bible study this morning. I love those Beth Moore videos so much....she makes me laugh so hard and she so obviously adores the Lord. I'm so thankful that God has given her such a gift to bless others...super thrilled about the study! Afterwards, I went to YaYa's with a few girls in our small group. Of course, I got dessert and was the only one. :) HA! :) Then, I came home and made Rolo brownies with Rosie. I bought her an apron and chef's hat while I was in Orange Beach because she loves aprons and she loves to cook. Those Rolo brownies are so good. I need to get them out of the house quick!!! I'm getting a cold. Fortunately, I still have some Zicam swabs left and my sweet sister, Marci, sent me 2 of her boxes. Those things save me from colds. I've already taken 2 today so hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Better boogie...gotta leave in 45 mins!

More later! :)

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach. Your towel wrap is adorable!!!
AHHH i'm so jealous...it's raining & cloudy here...i want to go to the beach :)
Ok...now i'm hungry too. Rolo brownies. MMMmmm...pass one to me PLEASE. Hope you have a wonderful week ♥
Unknown said…
love the towel wrap! and i totally agree about the beach... LOVE it. Glad you had a great vacation!
Lauren said…
I sooo love that towel wrap..

And very much want to do a Beth Moore study, so bad!!!
So jealous of your beach trip and bunco night! I dropped out of my group when we moved a few years back and haven't plugged into a new one.