Marcifest Weekend

We had a super quick Marcifest weekend a couple of weeks ago....Marci and Rick came to town for her best friend, Marley's, 40th surprise birthday party. It was wonderful, as always, to see Marce! :)

We made a sign for them to greet them at the airport! :)

The fam at church. Sheldy's missing...he was at home worshipping with the NFL. :) Daws is missing, too....he was at work.

Mom took us shopping...here's our annual (or actually semi-annual would be more like it) picture in Indigo....LOVE that store! Mom got me the coat I am wearing and the purse. :)

Mom and Dad with all 6 kids in Franke's!

Macy and her brothers, Asa and Josiah.

And the dancing begins. :)
Is this not unbelievably precious?!!!

Freezing in Marci's room. :)

After eating at Izzy's.
We LOVED seeing Marci and I have had a ton of people come up to me and tell me they met her. Once you meet Marci, you NEVER forget her! :) She's one of a kind, that's for sure. She's got a ton of energy and loves everyone. She also loves the Lord and is bold. She is one of the most encouraging people I have ever met and is LOYAL like you've never seen. She's always been my biggest fan....matter of fact, I think she is everyone's biggest fan. :) She reminds me a lot of Beth Moore...lots of energy, encouraging, and always sees the bright side of things. I am thankful for her and am thankful for all my other siblings, too. I am so happy that they all live her. We just all wish Marci lived here, too.
It is absolutely gorgeous outside today!!! It is so pretty that I went and traded cars with Lamar so I could have the convertible today. It's way too pretty to not take advantage of that car. I picked up the car, went to zumba, picked up my sista friend, Calli, and met another friend for lunch. Then, me and Cal went shopping and enjoyed having the top down on the car. It's just beautiful outside...loving this weather!!!
NLR Bible study was cancelled tonight...too many sick people. Mar is going to make gumbo. :) I love it that he loves to cook. May May came home Sat. night and spent the night. I am a little disappointed that I didn't get to spend more time with her but thankful for the time I did get. Hope everyone is wonderful!!! More later!
*I have no idea why I can't put spaces between my paragraphs when I center my posts. Oh well.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kitty said…
I LOVE to dance, and no one in my family will dance with me. I should've been in your family for sure!!!