Razorback game

I have been the worst blogger lately! I wrote a LONG entry on our beach vacation last week while Lamar was listening to the LSU game at my parent's house but I never posted it because I have to add pictures and that takes forever. At least I have it saved so I can go back and read it when I want to remember our vacation. Anyway, I know when I used to scrapbook, they would just say to start where you are instead of going back because otherwise it would be too overwhelming, so that's what I'm doing. :) We went to Fayetteville for the Razorback game this weekend. It was so much fun. We ended up staying in furnished apartments that rent out for a night or two. We were so fortunate to find a place to stay!!!
Shanny and I went downstairs after half time to meet our sweet friend, Pam, and the Hog just happened to walk by us so of course, we got our picture with him. :)
After the game, we met back up with Pam and she gave us cakes she had made for us. She makes the most awesome cakes!!! Pam was our neighbor when we lived in Fort Smith and we reconnected through Facebook. She is one awesome person!
Every time we made a touch down, fireworks went off!!! :)

We sat in Hog Heaven. GO HOGS!!! We lost but it was still so much fun. I saw so many of Macy's friends so that was neat. These pictures are out of order but that's okay.
Okay, so just a quick update on what's been going on in m life.
* I got a new Mac!!! It's my first Mac and I LOVE it!!! I had 2 PC's crash in 6 months so I decided I was tired of that and got a Mac laptop and it's great!!!
*Macy is LOVING college life!!! I am doing great being an empty nester. It's crazy because I'm a little bit relieved. I listen to my friends talk about all the things their kids are going through with teachers, friends, etc. and my thoughts are, "Wow, that's over for me!!!" and then I feel relieved! I also get to see May May a lot. She comes home for a few hours every now and then and I went up there once to spend the afternoon with her. I've seen her every week so life is good! I'm so so proud of her!!!
*Loving sweet princess, as always! She keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! She's the smartest 3 year old I've ever seen. She is so precious to me and I thank God for the sweet bright spot He's given all of us with her!
*Went to the Hiding Place ballet last night...it was really good!
*I'm busier than ever with Macy being gone....Mar and I have been going out of town a lot on the weekends for different things. We were going to go to Kansas City this weekend but Macy's coming home so we're staying.
*Marci came home last weekend for a couple of days!!! We had so much fun, as always!! We danced in mom and dad's kitchen. :) I love my family so much! I'll have to do a post on that later.
*Doing the Esther Bible study and loving it. The highlight for me is getting to listen to the Beth Moore videos every week. She makes me laugh and cry every time. What a blesssing!
*I am listening to a thunderstorm right now (rainboots tomorrow?) :) ....I sure do love the sound. I really need to go to bed. I have to be at a meeting at 9:15.

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lauren said…
How fun!!!

A busy woman you are!!!! :)