Here comes the bride! :)

Molly's rehearsal dinner was so sweet. We went to the chapel at Fellowship and after that we headed to the River Market. That rehearsal dinner was so sweet. Molly and Logan have the sweetest friends who love the Lord so much. It was a blessing to be a part of that. The food was great, too!! :) It was catered by Two Sisters and they had the best lasagna I've ever had.

Some of Moll's bridesmaids...Meagan, Madeline, Abby, and Allyson.
I love Marci's face! :) Molly was about to walk down the aisle.
The wedding party.

Molly and Logan with their parents. :)
I think this is my favorite picture! I just love it! Nothing better than a good laugh!

Seriously, I have NEVER seen a couple more in love than these two! They were both glowing! I wasn't the only one who noticed. One thing that was really neat that they did in their wedding was they exchanged purity rings. It was so sweet and SO rare! I've never seen it done before...probably because it's rare for couples to save themselves for their wedding night. It's a hard thing to do but I just think it's so special and SO neat!! YAY Molly and Logan for being a great example for others and for doing the hard thing but right thing. Oh, they were also each other's very first kiss ever!! Isn't that cool?!
Molly's family on both sides. Sheldon, Sabrina, Cannon, Maxx, Justin, Hannah, and Rosy weren't there at the time so they missed the family picture.
Shanny looked BEAUTIFUL!!! And I LOVE Phil's pearly whites! Also, if you look closely, you can see Molly laughing in the background between Shanny and Phil's heads. :)
Poppy with some of his grandgirls! :) Katelind (far right) is an honorary grandchild!

The reception. They had free carriage rides for anyone who wanted to take them. Molly and Logan rode off in the carriage. So romantic! :)

At the reception, doing the Thriller dance. FUN! I was sad to miss out on this...I was having hose problems...everytime I would start dancing, my hose would fall down. It was such a pain. I don't like having anything tight around my waist so I cut the waist off. It worked wonders until I started dancing. :)

Molly throwing the bouquet...that bouquet was headed straight for the chandelier. The chandelier made it with no damage, though, and so did the bouquet. Noel, Molly's super fun and hilarious friend caught it.
Me and my sista dancing. We've been friends since we were little girls. I call her sista because we're so much alike in so many ways. We have so much fun together and spend most of our time laughing!!

The cake was SO cute and SO Molly!!!
Molly and Logan are now back from their honeymoon and Molly's back in school. She has one more semester of college. Logan works at IHOP in Kansas. It's such a neat place where you can go worship and pray 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I would love to have one here!! Molly said she LOVES being a wife and that the first week of being married was the best of her life. I just love seeing a couple who aren't only in love with each other but are also in love with the Lord. It just makes me so happy!!!
Photobucket

Comments

Loooove that cake! So cute! Thanks for posting. I wish I couldve been there!!
Lauren said…
What a beautiful couple and beautiful wedding!!! :)
I LOVE your blog!!! It's so cute, I am so glad you found me!