Show us Your Life....Beauty Tips and Favorite Products

It's Show us Your Life Friday over at Kelly's Korner. I really don't have any beauty tips but I have a lot of favorite products.  Here are just a few of the very many that I love.

This is my favorite shampoo of all time! It smells GREAT and on top of that, it does my hair better than any other shampoo.  I just love it!
This is my favorite smelling shampoo ever.  Occasionally they will sell it at VS and I stock up. The last time they sold it, I also bought the Pure Seduction.  It smells amazing, too! I also get the hairspray just to spray in my hair for the smell. :)

This used to be my favorite lipstick ever.  Unfortunately, like most things I love, it is no longer being made.  But, the good news is I found something just like it that is just as wonderful.  Here it is:
 
The reason I love this lipstick so much is because once it's on, it's literally there to stay! It won't come off on your glass when you drink, it won't come off when you kiss someone on the cheek, and when I'm wearing it, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any lipstick at all, which I love. I cannot stand the heavy feel of lipstick on my mouth. I tell everyone about this lipstick and they always ask me if it makes my lips dry. It doesn't but I am sure to always wear the topcoat.  It's important to let this lipstick dry completely before you put the topcoat on (which tastes good, by the way).  The only thing that I have found to take off this lipstick is makeup remover or if I put chapstick over it, it will wipe off. I don't know why.  And, no, this red is not my favorite color...it was just what was there when I googled it.  
I am a smell fanatic! I love good smells.  I go overboard with perfumes, sprays, etc.  Good smells make me happy! It was hard for me to pick just one perfume because I have so many favorites but this is probably my very favorites of all my favorites.  It's Britney Spears Fantasy.  It's a little bit embarrassing but I'm willing to be a little embarrased for an amazing smell! People stop me all the time and ask me what smell I have on. 

I discovered this eye makeup remover in the last couple of years and I love it! I used to just wash my face to remove my eye makeup but there was always a little bit left over. This eyemake remover is not greasy and doesn't bother my contacts. I forgot it on one of my vacations last year and realized how much I love this stuff and can't live without it!
I also love this Mary Kay Timewise bar soap.  The reason I love it so much is because it lasts forever...seriously, I had no idea a bar soap could last this long! The Mary Kay lady told me it lasts a long time but I had to see it to believe it.  I'm serious when I say it lasts me a year.  I only wash my face at night, though, so if you wash your face twice a day, it probably will last 6 months.  I wish all bar soaps lasted this long. 
I am one of the palest people on the planet in the winter and let's face it...I need some color!!! I actually wear this in the summer, too, even when I have a tan.  It seems to just even my face out. I don't wear any base because even though I like how how it evens out my skin tone, I would rather not have the weight on my face and every wrinkle showing.  I guess this gel takes the place of base for me.  This can be hard to find once the summer is over.  I can usually find it at Drug Emporium but the last time I ran out, I couldn't even find it there. I had to order me some from the Internet. 

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you all have fabulous weekends!

By the way, I cannot find the spellcheck in this new website editor in blogger.  Surely they didn't get rid of it in the updated version. Oh well, until I find it there may be a lot of misspelled words in here. :)

Photobucket

Comments

Kate said…
Just stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I love VS's Love Spell body spray, but I've never tried it as a shampoo. Gotta look for that!
Rae said…
I too LOVED Lipfinity! That is all I ever used!