Blog2print

Y'all, I had my blog made into a book and I LOVE it!!!! I had it done by this company.  I chose Blog2print because it was the easiest.  They just did it all for me and it was delivered really fast, too! Anyway, Lamar and I really enjoyed reading it in bed the other day and reminiscing.  It made me want to blog more. I wouldn't remember half the things that go on in my life if I didn't write about them.  I started a xanga blog in 2004 and blogged almost daily. I really need to get that blog made into a book, too.  The only thing is that Blog2print doesn't do xanga blogs. I am sure I can find a company who does, though.  I think I can do it on BookSmart but that seemed a lot harder to me and I'm all about easy!!!! Anyway, here's my book (it is about the same size as a yearbook).   







Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Stacey said…
That is so cool!
Jill said…
LOVE! I want to do a book for Amelia...will have to check them out!