Last week, my sweet friend, Pam, brought her daughter, Lizzy, to Children's to have some tests done.  It was so wonderful to see Pam.  My mom, my sister, Shanny, and I all met Pam at the hospital to keep her company while she sat with Lizzie.  Pam is the most giving person ever. She always comes bearing gifts!! She has a business where she makes the most amazing cakes EVER....they are super moist and delicious!!! She always brings us a cake or something like that. She is just so giving. We all love her!! We grew up in the same neighborhood in Fort Smith.  We moved when I was 6 but until then we played together on a regular basis.  Right after this picture was taken, Shanny got to meet Michelle Duggar. She LOVES the Duggars and says Michelle makes her want to be a better Christian. Shanny was definitely blessed getting to meet Michelle but I think Michelle was even more blessed getting to meet Shanny. Shanny prays for Josie and got to tell her so and also got to tell her that their show makes her want to be a better person. :) Who would that not bless?! Mom got to meet Michelle, too. I had just left the hospital to go to my doctor's appointment where I got officially diagnosed with IC. I already knew I had it but it's now official and I'm on all kinds of meds that are helping TREMENDOUSLY! I am so thankful!

Me, Mom, Pam, Shanny, and Elizabeth

We (me, Macy, Andy, Selah, Emma, Rosy, Hannah and Justin) went and climbed Pinnacle (well most of it anyway) on Saturday.  Here's a picture of May May and Selah. Aren't they cute?!

Hannah and Justin actually stayed at the base of Pinnacle because Hannah couldn't make it with her extra "load". :)

Rosy was so sweet to Selah. She kept trying to be her little caretaker.  She's going to be the best big sister. :)

On Sunday at lunch, we went to Franke's, as usual, and Rosy sat next to Hannah and started crying and said, "I wanted to sit by my best friend".  She was talking about me!!! :) Is that not the sweetest?! She always sits in between me and Mar at Franke's and we had already sat down and just didn't think....Macy was next to me. We immediately made a spot for Rosy in between us and I felt like a million bucks! ;)

Well, Lamar and I have decided that we are going to try to sell our house and downsize.  Our house is SO big for just 2 people.  Macy is hardly ever home and we just don't use all the space. I hardly ever even go upstairs.  We're also going to try (again) to sell our convertible and get a cheaper car.  We're just going to try and do things a little differently.  Anyway, I don't know if our house will even sell but we're praying about it.  It seems like whenever I get my house how I want it, we sell.  That's okay, though, because I still had a lot left to do on this house.  I will miss my kitchen and huge closet but other than that, I'm good.

Well, Lamar just called and is on his way home so I better go.  More later!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful pictures!!!

I pray that your house will sell...and your car as well if that's what you see :)

Have a wonderful week hun.