Allyson's Wedding

Yesterday was Allyson and Cameron's wedding.  She looked SO beautiful!!!

Isn't she a beautiful girl?!

Shanny and I were dressed alike. :) Hannah is VERY pregnant......Banner will be here on June 2nd...just a week from Tuesday.  We can't wait to see his face.

There was a candy table at the wedding and the guests could fill up little bags with fun candy to take home.  What a great idea! Me and my sista had too much fun at that candy table!!! Love me some hot tamales!!!

Okay, look at how gorgeous my twin nieces are....and how handsome my nephew is.  Abby and Zach are both single, too! Zach is an amazing godly man who has a great job, his own house, and is getting his graduate degree. He's only 25 and a GREAT catch!!! Abby (far left) is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met and she's beautiful! Great personality. She also loves the Lord.  She has one year left of college and then she'll be a teacher. She got to sub for 4th grade last week and loved it! Molly (far right) is married to a guy named Logan and they are the cutest couple EVER!!! They are a great example for others.  They are so in love and did it right!!!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lauren said…
Okay, so I'm 25 and single... I need to move to AR!! HAHA!! :)