Favorite beach pictures from my iPhone

I absolutely loved our beach trip.  It was favorite vacation by far because so many of my loved ones were together at my favorite place on earth. I'm going to write more about it later but here are some of my favorite pictures from my iPhone. :)
"Wet feet, dry feet, low feet, high feet.....in the house and on the street.....how many many feet you meet." Seeing this picture made me think about Dr. Suess' the Foot Book.  I used to read it to Macy when she was a baby...she loved it! :)
 
I was walking on the beach and turned around and saw my footprints. It reminded me of Footprints in the Sand.  I took a picture real quick before the waves washed my footprints away.  I think this is my favorite picture of the whole trip. I loved going on the beach in the mornings and listening to my praise music. There's nothing like the feel of the sand on your feet, a constant breeze, the sound of the waves (yes, you can them even with your iPod on), and Chris Tomlin praise music.  You can just feel God...it's wonderful! 
 
Gorgeous sunset.
One of my very favorite things about the beach is going outside on the patio and reading the Bible with the ocean in front of me.  Glorious!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lauren said…
Oh my goodness…. Those are some AMAZING pictures Heather!!!!! I love the beach. Guess it’s a good thing I live in Florida, ha! :)
Kelly and Sara said…
Great pictures! I could use a beach vacation right about now! Just found your blog and am your newest follower. Follow us at:
http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/
Love the pics! Makes me wish our trip would hurry up and get here (and also that the beach won't be covered in oil when we get there!). Glad you had a good time!
love it Heather! I wish we lived closer and could see each other more often; I feel like we have kindred spirits. :)