Showers

Banner's aunts had a shower for Hannah and Banner last week at Shanny's house.  It was great! LOTS of people came which is always nice.  Hannah is having Banner on June 2nd!

I LOVE these girls!! Cathy (far left) is my Bible study leader at Fellowship. I had the honor of co-leading with her last fall. It was great! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I just love her!! She calls people Love Bug and I just love that!!! Becky is in our Bunco group and hilarious!! She makes me laugh so hard! I love funny people!!! Julie was in our Bunco group but had to leave after a year because she has lots to do!! Her husband is one of the pastors at our church.  She is also going to start doing hygiene at Lamar's office a couple of times a month which is super fun!!! And, Shanny, is my sweet sister, of course!

I loved Hannah's shower because so many of my favorite people from different groups were all in the same room.  It was so heart warming to me.  These are some of the girls from our NLR Ladies' Group.  I love these girls so much! Calli (far left), is my soul sista, and needs to join our group! Look how cute Hannah is! She is really little, too. She has only gained 20 pounds and it's ALL baby!!!

Mom, Moll, May, Abbs, and Sabrina at the shower. By the way, I made Paula Deen's three cheese artichoke dip....oh my goodness, it was amazing!! I had 2 helpings!!

The next night, we had a shower at my mom's house for Allyson.  It was lots of fun! Mom made artichoke dip, too, and it was delicious! Her recipe was different from mine but still really really good!! There sure have been a lot of events with food lately and there will be more because my anniversary and birthday are coming up next week and I will FOR SURE be enjoying my favorite foods! :)

More later! :)
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments