SO LONG, ARKADOO!!!

We moved Macy out of her dorm room on Monday night.  The year FLEW by!!! It seems like just yesterday, we were moving her in...the same group, too!
Move in day! Andy, Addy (Macy's little sis), and Courtney (Macy's roommate first semester, who is super sweet and always the first one to help out.....love that sweet girl!).
Move out day.  Abby, Andy, May, and Courtney.  Addy wasn't there this time.  Ryan (Macy's dad) was going to come today and get Macy's carpet but Lamar was able to do it so Ryan didn't have to make that drive just to grab carpet.
Such sweet helpers...notice Lamar's face behind the bed bars. 
REALLY glad that Macy is HOME!!! She's been commuting all week and will be finished TOMORROW!!! YAY!!!
Macy has had a hard month and that's all I'm going to say about that.  Anyway, Macy did a happy dance on the way out!! Abby and Macy were saying, "Peace out!!"  HA! :) Don't know that Macy is going back next fall. :( There are some AWESOME girls there that are sweet as pie and Ouachita is a GREAT school! We'll just see where she is this summer. Abby only has ONE MORE YEAR and she'll graduate!! YAY!!!
I look really weird in this picture but I had to post it because I had to write about this ice cream!! :) We went to Pizza Shack after moving and Jilly (Macy's sweet, godly loving, encouraging friend) got That's how I Roll and I tried a bite and OH MY GOODNESS, to die for!! That is the BEST ice cream I've ever had.  It didn't sound like something I'd like but I LOVED it.  It's better batter ice cream, chunks of vanilla cake, cinnamon, and pecans.  I don't like nuts in things so I didn't think I would like it at all...it was amazing!! Tasted like a cinnamon roll!! Delicious!!! :) I got Birthday Cake Remix and it was really good, too.
Happy Macy with just a couple of the MANY people who love her!! (Macy and I actually made a list the other day of all the people who love her and it was LONG....I was like, "Macy, do you know how rare this is to have this many people who love you and are your friends?" Seriously! I guess it's one of the many perks of having a huge family and having a ton of friends who go along with it). Andy is like Macy's sister and Abby is Macy's cousin (and my niece), who CRACKS ME UP!! Go read her blog sometime if you want a good laugh. She is seriously one of the funniest people I know and she always makes me feel like a million bucks! I always say I want to put her in my pocket and carry her around all day with me. :)
Finally back home after a long evening. 

Well, we're headed to the beach SOON!! I'm so excited!! People always say to not write that you are going out of town on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter so I will just say that we have a housesitter/dogsitter and an alarm!!! :)

Headed to a funeral, the mall, and then hanging out with my one of my sweetest lifelong friends, Heather, before we bring dinner to the Dugger's again. 

More later! ;)

Photobucket

Comments

Lauren said…
WOW, seems like you were just moving her in. I know where ever God directs her to be next year will be where she’s meant to be!!!