Spray Tan

We just got back from the beach and had the BEST time!! We stayed at Adagio condos in Santa Rosa Beach. I LOVED that place!! I have so much to write about our beach trip that it seems overwhelming.  I'll write about it later. :) I decided to get a spray tan before we headed out for our fun in the sun.  I didn't really have much of a base tan like I usually do when I go to the beach because I had that poison ivy and then the horrible itchy rash.  SO, I asked around and went to a place that had a lot of recommendations and got myself a spray tan. I LOVED it!! I will be doing it again for sure!! The only thing is that I was sticky for about 8 hours but it was well worth it!!

Here I am right after I got sprayed.  I loved the color...it was so natural...not orange at all and the best thing, it DID NOT stink like sunless tanners do. :) It did smell a little bit until I was able to take a shower and then there was no smell at all!!! It lasted all week, too!!!

2nd day of spray tan.

3rd day of spray tan....at the beach.....it didn't come off with the sand or anything.  I'm telling you, I loved it!! Also, NO FRECKLES!! I did, however, get freckles from the real sun at the beach. :(

YAY for spray tans!! I think this is the only time I've ever been to the beach and had less of a tan when I left than when I came. :)


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments