Baby Banner is here!!! :)


My goodness, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I'm about to go to sleep. I'm super tired!! So much has happened in the past couple of weeks since I've written. Blogging for me is like scrapbooking (when I used to scrapbook)...once I get behind, I never want to catch up because it's too overwhelming. I've been super busy this summer. I'm hardly ever home. I'm LOVING this summer, though, even though it's as hot as Hades outside!! :) Anyway, Banner is here and has been for 2 weeks! He's ADORABLE!! I'll write all about him hopefully tomorrow. I don't want to miss blogging about his entry into this world. My precious Sunshine is the best big sister EVER!!! Good night! :) More later.

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lauren said…
Aw, he is just precious!!! :)
Such a cute pic! I know you guys are all excited to have him here!