I'm trying to update my blog.  I'm  so behind.  This has been such a busy summer.  It has also been a VERY hot summer!! I don't remember it ever being this hot before.  We have gotten a little bit of a break today and last night from the extreme heat.  I appreciate it more than ever because Calli and I walk every night in this heat. We have to walk at night because it's just too hot to go in the day. I think I'd literally have a heat stroke.  The heat index has been up to 110 on some days.  It's just TOO hot!!! Today is a welcome break from the extreme heat...there's just less humidity and it's only 87 degrees at 6:30 pm and I know the heat index isn't as bad.  There was even a breeze today. :)

Friends from junior high school.  Love these girls! We all met at Larry's Pizza one Tuesday because Liann Miller was in town (she's the 2nd one from the left).  She lives in Dallas...the rest of us live here.  We miss her! She has 2 little girls only 11 months apart (maybe 10 months apart) and is a great mom! After this, we all went to the pool, except Kendra.

Oh my goodness...I have discovered the most fun game!! It's called Quelf.  We all went over to the Singleton's and played one night.  It was so much fun!!! You have to do crazy things like talk in a pirate voice or every time you talk say, "Here me, for I have spoken!" HA!! :) Super fun game! This may not be the best game for you if you're shy or inhibited.  Then again, it may be good for ya!

Aww, my sweet guy got a new bed! He had the same bed for so long and he loved it. Unfortunately, when I got poison ivy, I was scared he got poison ivy sap on his bed, so we got rid of it.  We got him another bed at Petco but he didn't like it because it was too small.  I researched the best dog beds and this is what I found.  It's got foam on the bottom so it's good for his arthritis, too.  It is SOOOO comfortable! Macy fell asleep with him on his bed the first day we had it. :)

Little Banner...he is now 4 months! He is SO cute...his head sticks straight up on his head!! :) He is just precious!! We love him to pieces!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments