Is anybody else having trouble updating the latest update for the iPhone? I have tried to update it 3 times and it gets stuck on backup.  I googled it and it seems to be a common problem.  I am planning on getting the iPhone 4 so I'm not too worried about it.  I LOVE the iPhone I have. I have had it for 1 1/2 years and have dropped it so much and there's not even a scratch on it.  This one has been so wonderful that I'm a little nervous to get another one...but I've heard the iPhone 4 is the bomb and I'm eligible for an upgrade, so I'm going to get it!! :) I will LOVE the camera with a flash and 5 megapixels! I will also like being able to put my apps in different folders.  My iPhone doesn't have video on it so I know I'll love that, too! I'm excited! :)

Mar and Rosebud playing with Play-Doh. HA! :) Aren't they cute?! Rosy calls Mar, Mar-e-doodle.  I don't know where she came up with it but it's so cute! I sure do love that precious angel baby!

Little Banner....isn't he so precious?! Love that little man! I'm wearing scrubs because I've been working at Lamar's office every other Friday. I am also working there tomorrow because his front desk lady will be gone. I'll assist him while his regular assistant works the front desk. 

I went and saw Toy Story 3 with Macy and her friends and her friends parents.  Mar didn't come because he had a meeting.  Chris was SO excited!! It was funny! He left the next morning for a mission trip in another country...I think Ethopia.  Chris is dating Taylor and they are an adorable couple who really love the Lord. They are also Macy's best friends and are so good to her. 

CHRIS TOMLIN!!! I love him!!! We went to his concert and loved it, as usual. I was thinking that I have seen him 3 times in the last year.  He's our favorite! Toby Mac was there with him but we left after Chris sang. I heard Toby Mac was great! We should have stayed but Mar and I aren't big concert people so we just left.  We really enjoyed the worship of Chris Tomlin, though, and never miss a chance to see him. 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments