Hannah came over a few days ago and Banner and Rosy both had on their matching LSU shirts! :) Actually, Rosy's is a shirt from OBU...they have the same colors and mascot as LSU.

I happened to have on my I love Arkansas shirt. HA! :)

Macy and I met Hannah, Rosy, and Banner at the mall. Banner did so good. I think he likes to shop....good thing because he was born into our family!!! :)
Kathryn came to visit from Lafayette!!! YAY!!! Rosy was so excited to see her...we all were! Here she is holding Banner for the first time.

We went to the Purple Cow on Cantrell (it was less crowded) last night.  They have the best vanilla malts!
May, Justin (he's home for the weekend from his internship in Stuttgart), Hannah, Banny, and Katty.
After Purple Cow, we went over to mom and dad's to see Jeralu, David, Jengi, Dempsey, and baby Adelyn.  Kathryn and Rosy played Strawberry Shortcake in mom and dad's room. :)
Macy and Adelyn...isn't she adorable?!

Justin, Jeralu, mom, and David talking.

Adelyn pulled Ban's hair.

Aww, poor little guy.

Today we went to Burgess for lunch and then to Red Mango to get yogurt. They have the BEST mixed berry yogurt parfait EVER!!! I get kiwis instead of bananas.  It's delicious and healthy!!! YUM!!!

Then, we went to Mardel's to get Kathryn a Bible.  Lamar has been wanting to get her one ever since the beach.  We went to Lifeway once but the Bible engraver wasn't there. I'm kind of glad because Kathryn got to pick out the exact Bible that she wanted. :)

Hannah and her family are over now.  Mar is making homemade peach ice cream, which is delicious, especially with our vanilla that we got from Haiti.  He's also made his amazing cheesecake this morning.  Anytime he makes it, people always say, "This is the BEST cheesecake I've ever had!" I have got to put his recipe on my recipe blog because he's made it up from several different recipes.  Kathryn and I were supposed to walk with Calli tonight but there is a heat advisory and it's supposed to feel like 97 degrees at 8:00 pm so it looks like I'll be walking on the treadmill today. The good thing about that is that I get to listen to Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer and that's always good for my soul.  We're headed to mom and dad's tonight to see my my cousin, Justin.  He and his wife just adopted a baby and I am SO excited for them!!

LOVING having Kathryn here...as always!! Macy and Kat hiked up Pinnacle this morning to watch the sunrise. I wish I would have gone but I just can't get up at 5:00 am and climb a mountain! :) Also, the snakes and poison ivy are a little scary this time of year.  I LOVE climbing Pinnacle when it's cool outside....it's great exercise and it's gorgeous!

I'm off the walk on the treadmill...happy, happy, joy, joy. :s

More later. :)
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Soo glad you put pics up of Adelyn! I'm sooo sad I didn't get to see you! I'm about to fbook you! :)