Weekend with Katty Doodle :)

We had a great weekend with Kathryn.  I love getting my Katty "fix". She's always such a joy to be around.  She's just a sunshiney person that always sees the positive in every situation and every person.  Love that girl!! Here are a few of the many pictures that I took.  My favorite camera broke this weekend so I immediately went and replaced it.  I had some Best Buy cards so I didn't have to pay much.  The last one I had was hot pink (which I LOVED)...this one is baby blue, which I like a lot.
On Saturday night, we went over to mom and dad's to see my cousin's newly adopted baby girl!! She is adorable!!! Her name is Tenley Addison.

Isn't she adorable?! Macy was in heaven holding this baby girl!
Look at these two with this precious baby. I cannot believe that I didn't get a picture of Lorna and Justin (the parents).  I've been scatterbrained lately with my picture taking.
It was so much fun to have so many babies at the house! Mom is holding Banner, Jengi is holding her granddaughter, Adelyn, and Macy is holding Tenley.
Mom and dad have a great view of sunsets from their house. I love to go over there and get this view.  We don't have a view of the sunset from our house so we love to take this in. 
Aww, I love this. Kathryn is such a sweetheart. She loves her daddy and makes him feel like a million bucks! Look at that sunset! Gorgeous! AND, it just keeps getting prettier.....
I just can't not post these sunset pictures.
Walking to the end of the street to take in more of the sunset.  Mar loves these 2 girls with everything in him. They are his special bright spots.  Mine, too! :)
Look at that sunset! It's just SO pretty!! I never get tired of looking at sunsets.
After that gorgeous sunset (and LOTS of food...Mar made his cheesecake and peach ice cream) we went walking.  Calli and I took Hannah and Kathryn on our 5 mile walk.  It was so much fun!! I love to exercise with friends and family.  It was actually not as hot as usual....it could have been because it was 11:00 pm!! :) 
Calli with Louie.  HA! :) That bunny is SO CUTE!! Or, as that cute little girl says in Despicable Me..."HE'S SO FLUFFY!!!" :)
On Sunday, we went to church and then went to Franke's.  Here Kathryn is holding sweet Banner.
Kathryn and Rosy at mom and dad's after church.  Rosy LOVES Kathryn.  Kathryn is so sweet to love on her and play with her so much.  After this, we went to Academy and got Kathryn some running shoes.  She was wearing shoes that weren't very supportive and was twisting her ankle a lot.  We went walking with Calli again later that evening and Kathryn loved her shoes. She said it was liking walking in a cushion.  LOVE New Balance running shoes! They're my fave!

Kathryn left Monday morning and we already miss her tons!! Lamar is always trying to get her and Ellie to move her. I'm always telling him to leave them alone about it but he never gives up. ;) He would be in heaven with all his girls here.

We love you, Katty doodle!!! (Rosy ends all of our names with Doodle). :)

Photobucket

Comments

Lauren said…
That sunest is out of this world!!!!!! :)