I woke up this morning with only 2 things on my agenda....1) go to Skinstar for my 11:30 appointment and 2) eat lunch with Mar.  We have a lunch set in stone every Thursday. Well, I got a call from Mar saying it was a crazy day and that he had 6 emergency patients and couldn't eat with me...SO the only plan I had was my appointment at Skinstar.  Well, Shanny calls me at 11:15 asking me if our lunch date with our sweet friend, Nancy, was at 11:30.  I thought our lunch was NEXT Thursday due to an iPhone auto correction message on a FB message that said the third instead of thurs....LOL!! On a side note, Shanny texted me one day and said she couldn't go to Zimbabwe!! She was typing that shse couldn't go to Zumba but her iPhone auto corrected it! HA! :) Anyway, I rushed to Skinstar for my MUCH NEEDED appointment and then headed to have a wonderful, fun lunch at Capers with Nancy and Shanny. I then met Hannah, Rosy, and Banner at Pleasant Ridge and we shopped for awhile and got cupcakes. :) Then, I came home for about an hour before I headed to my nephew's football game.  So my lazy day turned into a fun-filled eventful day.  :) Mar is off work tomorrow so tonight is our Friday!! WOO-HOO!! We can sleep in tomorrow! Lamar's alarm goes off at 5:45 every morning.  It's so funny because he has the station set to a Spanish station and we laugh every morning when it goes off because of the funny music that is playing. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from this week.
I ate lunch with Shanny on Monday at Capers (same place we ate today).  The waiters all know her in there and know exactly what to bring her.  It's so much fun! They brought her a ton of lemons and 2 extra cups of ice!! HA! :) She usually only asks for one.  She's not high maintenance at all and super super sweet....she just loves her drink a certain way and they all love her to pieces in there and know what she wants. Shanny is seriously one of the sweetest most compassionate people I know. She loves everyone!!! :) AND, she's the best nurse I've ever seen, too!!!
Yesterday, Mar called me and told me he wasn't having a lunch break (although he ended up getting one) and he wasn't going to get home until later in the evening because he had his weekly meeting with Gayle Bone, who he loves.  SO, I decided on the spur of the moment to pick up Rosy and head on down to OBU to bring Macy her clothes that she left at home and to hang her curtains.  When we got there, we unpacked Macy's clothes and then picked up Abby at her class room building and headed to this GREAT restaurant called Fat Boys. The barbecue was as good as Terri-Lynns which is saying A LOT!! Their chicken nuggets (Rosy got them) were amazing, too! I'll be eating at that place a lot this year!!  
Not the greatest picture of me but I love this picture of Macy's hair!!! I think her hair is so pretty!! It's super thick, too! 
After we ate, we headed to Wal-Mart to buy black out curtains to go behind Macy's chocolate brown curtains that I got her because the light was showing through (even though they're lined) and making them look a little maroon. Also, Macy really wanted to have NO light shining through at night...there's a light right outside her room that shines through.  After Wal-Mart we went to the ice cream place again (2nd time this week) and then headed back to the dorm to hang the curtains.  We got Macy tension rods to hang them and they were only $2.97!!! WOW!! Rosy was having so much fun playing with Macy and Abby.  Abby LOVED Macy's bottom bunk bed.  It has a ton of memory foam.  Macy's top bunk has even more.   
Abby likes the smell of fish food which is so funny to me!!! Rosy loved looking at Macy's fish. 
Macy's room with her new curtains (I wanted to hang them higher but we couldn't find a curtain rod that OBU would allow).  Got them at Pier 1 (click on link to see the fabric up close)...they have little polka dots on them. I love them! After we hung Macy's curtains, we hung out for a little bit and then left where we would be home by 5:00. I was too tired to do anything once I got home. It was so much cooler outside last night and was such a relief but I was too tired to even go walking.
Shanny, Banny, and Brina at Cannon's football game tonight.  It felt wonderful outside!! HEAVENLY!!!
Some of the fam....minus Sheldon and Sabrina...Sabrina's taking the picture and Sheldon is off taking pictures of the football players.


Just Maxx hangin out in a box. LOL! :)

Shanny was talking to the coach's daughter and Rosebud for a long time. :) Their conversation was really cute.
Cannon with Mar and Poppy...this is the only time he'll be shorter than them...see next pix.
See what I'm talking about.  Look how tall he is!! He is in the 8th grade and is 6'3"!!!!  He is an AMAZING football player, too!! Maxx is beside him...he's my nephew, too, and he is SUPER smart...this is one talented family, I tell ya.  I haven't even mentioned the fact that Sabrina (the gorgeous girl in the pix) is a wonderful artist and so is Madie (my niece who isn't pictured).  My brother, Shel, is also a great artist, a lawyer (although he doesn't practice anymore because they own Skinstar and he likes it MUCH better), and the funniest person I know!!  

Well, Mar-e-doodle is wanting to head on back to bed and I'm HUNGRY so I'm heading to the kitchen first...yes, eating at 10:55 pm and I didn't walk today, either. :)


Photobucket

Comments