Y'all, this picture makes me laugh so hard!! Macy went camping last weekend with Taylor, Asa, Noah, and Jonah.  As they were driving to their camping desination, they saw a camel in a cow pasture. They were so amazed that they stopped their car to go see. All the cows ran off but the camel stayed right there and hung out with them.  HA!! Look at his face!! It looks like he's smiling for the camera.  Hilarious!  
This just makes me laugh so hard!
We went to the new Kroger grand opening on Saturday.  It was AMAZING!! They have a jewelry store and furniture! Look how cute these body pillows are.  
Saw this and was in M&M heaven!! LOVE me some M&M's!!!  
A refrigerated section for your dog! HA! :)  
My new favorite ice cream!! DELICIOUS!! I wasn't quite sure how I would feel about it  but I LOVE it!!! The ice cream tastes like cake batter, which I love. 
GO HOGS!!!!
I met Hannah, Banny, and Rosebud at the mall on Saturday.  I kept telling Banner that he had crazy hair!! HA! :)
I loved this bag!! Not enough to pay $700 for it, though!! WHOA!!! It reminds me so much of something Sabrina would paint. 
I knew the 80's were back but REALLY???!!!
Saturday night, we met everyone at Cozymel's.  We hadn't been there in so long.  It was so good, except they gave me extra peppers instead of extra mushrooms...matter of fact, they took the mushrooms out.  Oh well, the tableside quacamole was GREAT!!
Don't ask. :)
Mar has lost 15 pounds!!!
Isn't Madie adorable?!
Dr. Nowlin (in 3 years), Dr. Smith, and Dr. Lane (all talking medical talk at the end of the table...they were talking about scabies at the time). :s

I love this picture!! The Nowlin family. 
Justin and Ban man at Wendy's yesterday.  Look how cute he is! He's wearing his little Nebraska outfit the the Epps got him.
It has been so much cooler outside lately than it has been and by so much cooler, I mean it's been in the upper 80's instead of the 100's! It makes for a much better walking experience! Last night, after Hannah and I walked, we went outside with everyone because it felt so good...it was breezy and wonderful.  Here's sweet big sister with baby brother. 
I met Hannah and the kiddos at Old Navy today. Hannah's been shopping for pajamas lately and can't find any she likes so we've been all over but it's been fun.  Anyway, I thought this shirt was so cute and tried it on. I said, "Rosy, look how cute this shirt is" and she said, "Oh, it IS cute...it's got a hot pink pretzel on it!" HA! :) I had to take a picture for the memory.  I didn't get the shirt.
SO, half my hair has fallen out.  I noticed about a month ago when I was washing my hair that more of my hair was coming out than usual.  I've always had lots of hair that comes out but this was way more.  And now my hair is twice as thick and it wasn't very thick to begin with. Back in March or April (I think it was April) when I had my treatments for my IC, I had a medication that can make your hair fall out.  I had that medication every week for 6 weeks.  I have no idea why it's just coming out but it is.  It's okay, though, because I'd do it all again if I had to. That medication healed me and got me out of pain so I'm thankful and VERY thankful that hair grows back!! I guess I'll be cutting my hair a few more inches to make it look thicker.  See those cupcakes above...a patient brought them to Lamar today...that will make anything better!! :) I ate the cinammon one in the middle. :)

Gotta get ready...headed to War Memorial for the PA/CAC game. I think it will be a beautiful night for football!! Oh, I hear the ice cream truck outside...always makes me feel happy and reminds me of getting so excited as a little girl to run and get some ice cream. Rosy and I tried to catch him the other day but missed him.  She cried. :( I wish she were here now...I'd get in the car and follow him until he stopped. 

Don't have time to proofread so sorry for any mistakes. Happy football season everyone!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome pictures! Looks like a great weekend! For starters, I am dying for one of those cupcakes! ha. And secondly...what on earth was that camel doing in the pasture?? People never cease to amaze me! ha!