Let's Go Fly a Kite

Yesterday, we took out sweet little Sunshine to Maumelle park and she flew a kite for the first time.  We had so much fun! It was gorgeous outside...breezy and sunny!!
Love this baby girl! ;) She had the best time flying her kite.  
The kite flew REALLY high up in the air.  The Arkansas river is so pretty in the background. It was so fun to see all the boats go by.
Hadoo-e-doodle and Mar-e-doodle.
Rosy took this picture...didn't she do a good job? :) 
The kite went SO high!! I haven't flown a kite in so long.  It was so much fun!!
Sweet little sunshine on a sunshiney day. :) 
Love being by the river.
We're best friends! :) 
Mar-e-doodle and Rosy-doodle. :)

Mar and I went back out to Maumelle park again today.  The high was only 83 degrees....it was sunny and just gorgeous!!! We just laid down on a blanket in the shade and relaxed.  My mom and I just had a conversation about laid/lied for the millionth time.  I can't ever get it right.  According to mom, you LIE yourself down and LAY an object down but the past of lie is lay so I think if I just say lie I'll be correct about 70% of the time. ;) We're over at my mom and dad's watching the LSU game on TV.  GEAUX Tigers!! Mar has on his LSU shirt and I have on my HOG shirt. :) My brother-in-law, Phil, has season tickets and we're going to the ULM and LSU games. Mar is going to the AL game.  They sit in Hog heaven.  It's always fun. There's nothing quite like sitting outside at a game, though!! I LOVE the fall weather!!! 
I love having a Mac...I just took our picture right now on photo booth...here we are watching the game.

Well, I'm outta here....going to get on Facebook or Twitter...have to keep myself entertained during the game. :) 

Photobucket

Comments

looooove these pictures!!! We are watching both those games right now too!! :)