LOVE my Ladies Group!!!

I sure do love my NLR Ladies Group.  We will start meeting again on Monday and will be going through the book Crazy Love. I read it last summer and LOVED it!! It was so convicting! I'm so excited about reading it again and getting to go through it with some of my favorite girls in the world!!! A few of us met on Thursday at On the Border. I always love being with these sweet friends.
Amy, me, and Hannah Banana.  The baby is not Amy's....she's holding Alicia's niece's baby.  I have always loved Amy but I feel a new bond with her because she is a stepmom like me. :) She's a newlywed and has a son of her own and 2 stepsons.  She can also do 56 pushups in one minute! Now that is quite impressive! :)  And, of course, I adore my baby sister, Hannah....always have! She has a new fire for the Lord and I'm telling you, it's something else to see.  We walk together a lot and the other day after our walk, I felt like I had just walked with Billy Graham or something.  I mean the spiritual wisdom was really amazing.  The other day when we were walking, I was worried about something and she instantly just said a quick prayer out loud.  It's such a great feeing to have such a good friend/sister who loves the Lord and prays when needed!!!  I love her so much and I'm SO proud of her!!!!! 
Sherry, Alicia's niece (I don't know her name....I'm so bad with names!!),  Heather, and Alicia.  We missed all the other girls who weren't there.  Alicia's niece joined us and it was fun to meet her and her little daughter (seen above with Amy).

I wrote the above post on Saturday night while watching the football game at mom and dad's. I just realized that I never posted it and it's now Monday night (well, technically early Tuesday morning).  Our Ladies Group met tonight at Lana's and had a great time.  We went over a lot of verses and had a great meeting.  I am excited about our upcoming semester!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sweet group of friends from that group. They are just amazing!!! We all stick together through thick and thin and love each other no matter what.  So thankful that God put these ladies in my life.

Mar's waiting for me in bed. Poor guy....I was gone late tonight and then had to check my e-mail.  Well, my computer froze a couple of times so I had to keep restarting it and it took a lot longer than usual!!!

Going to hit the hay!! More later!

Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
I love great girlfriends! So glad you have such an amazing group! Cute pics!
So fun that you have such a great group!
Unknown said…
You have such a beautiful family. Girlfriends keep me sane somedays! :) Glad you had a fun time.
Jill said…
Oh how I miss that group of girls. We still have homegroup on Mondays, so I can't come. :( I am reading through Crazy Love though and it is awesome!!

Love your new blog makeover. You are beautiful. Inside & out.