Macy is babysitting tonight for a family that have a goldendoodle.  Goldendoodles are a golden retriever/poodle mix.  I am a golden retriever lover!! Charlie Bear has been the sweetest, smartest dog I have ever had.  Poodles are the #2 smartest dog and Goldens are the #4.  Goldendoodles do not shed!! That sounds wonderful to me...they are supposed to be GREAT dogs!! I also just love saying the name...goldendoodle. :) Also, since Mar and I are Mar-e-doodle and Hadoo-e-doodle, a goldendoodle would fit right in with our "Doodle" family. :)
Is this not the CUTEST dog?!!! Just look at him! It's like looking at a teddy bear.
I always think it's so cute when I'm leaving the house and I see Charlie Bear looking out at me through the window of the front door. 
I get this message quite a bit on Words with Friends. Every now and then, though, I'll get the "sending" message and be surprised that I got points for a word that I didn't even know existed. :)
My mom knows how much I love chocolate so she surprised me with this tee shirt yesterday. I thought that was so sweet!! She has a chocolate bowl at her house that and I always eat the miniature Reese's when I go over there.  I love this shirt and love the thoughtfulness behind it even more. 
Rosy wanted to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland for Halloween so Nana made her costume. Isn't it so cute?! I do not understand how people manage to sew. I tried to learn a few times and just can't seem to get it.  The bobbin always kicks my booty! I don't have the patience but my mom sure does.  She's been sewing my whole life.
Here we are watching the Razorback game today.  GO HOGS!! It was an exciting game!! We won!! Look at Banner....he watched the game the whole time. :)
We got Banner this little outfit at Wal-Mart last night.  He needed a little Razorback outfit...he has an LSU and Nebraska outfit but not a Razorback one so we had to change that! A couple of weeks ago, I saw a bunch of little cheerleading Razorback outfits at Wal-Mart. I should have gotten one for Rosy then but was in a hurry so decided I'd just stop by another time and get one.  Last night, Macy and I went to both Wal-Marts and both were all out of the cheerleading outfits. :( I knew I couldn't give Banner an outfit without giving Rosy one so during halftime today we headed to the Toggery and got Rosy a Razorback cheerleading outfit . She loves it!
This is my new favorite picture! It just doesn't get any cuter than this!
I love Francine Rivers!! She's just my very favorite.  Redeeming Love is my favorite book of all time and now it's going to be made into a MOVIE!! YAY!!  It's just so so good!! Anyway, I bought this book from Amazon for Kindle and read it on my iPhone. I love that application (it's free) because I don't need to keep the light on to read so I don't worry about waking Mar up when I read late at night in bed.  Also, I have so many books and now don't have to worry about having another book in my bookshelf.  I will always have it in my Kindle app. :) I am SO glad I finally finished this book, though, because I literally am unable to put any Francine Rivers book down so I have been up all night for the past 3 nights.  Last night (or actually early this morning), I finally went to sleep at 5:15 when I finished the book.  It was great, like all her books are.  I'm glad she doesn't write more...I'd lose too much sleep! :)

Last night, Macy and I had a date night. We went to Wal-Mart and then we went to Bravo to eat.  They have my favorite steak! We played Words with Friends against each other while we were there. :) Then, Mar met us and we went and saw Alpha and Omega...a cartoon movie.  Mar doesn't see movies at all unless it's a clean cartoon so we were glad this was something he could see.  We called him and he met us there.  My favorite part about seeing any movie is always the M&M's, popcorn, and Sprite. It's always a plus if the movie is good, too.  This movie wasn't my favorite but it wasn't bad, either.  After the movie, we all headed to the other Wal-Mart to look for Rosy's cheerleading outift.

As I write this, Mar and I are listening to the LSU game on the Internet.  I'm not paying much attention but I'm glad Mar can listen to it because the game is televised on ESPNU tonight and my parents don't get that channel, which is where we watch all the football games. 
Yesterday, I was standing by Rosy while she was playing with one of those singing cards.  The singing card sings, "No matter what you do, I only want to be with you."  Well, it was so sweet because Rosy was singing with the card but she sang these words, "No matter what you do, I only want to be with Hadoo." Oh my goodness...my heart about burst!! How sweet is that! She did that on her own.  Hannah heard her, too, and said how sweet that was. I hugged her and asked her if I could get her singing that on video. She said, "Of course!"  My mom was so funny...she said, "I think I'm a little jealous, don't you want to be with me, too?"  and Rosy said, "Yes, of course, but Hadoo has longer hair." HA!!!! :) Rosy loves long hair!!

Well, I'm going to go add a recipe to my recipe blog. It's been a long time since I've added a recipe...I think March was the last time. I usually have yummy desserts but this time I'm adding one of my favorite recipes that my sister makes...crunchy chicken casserole. :) YUM!
Photobucket

Comments

LOVE the Alic in Wonderland costume! That is adorable. Banner needs to be the rabbit or something! haha! Tatumn wants to be Jessie the cowgirl from Toy Story! She already has her red hat, and she can't wait!
Lauren said…
Go HOGS!!! Y’all played a fabulous game!!!!!! And can I have like 10 of those dogs please??? SO CUTE!!!
Jill said…
I didn't know that Reedeming Love was being made into a movie!! When is it coming out? I must see it. That's the only book that I've ever stayed up until all hours to finish. I didn't need sleep, I just needed to know how that book ended.

Alex is addicted to words with friends. He plays it every evening when he gets home. LOL

Those babies are so cute. Love the Alice in Wonderland costume...and I wish I could sew too!
Unknown said…
YES! Goldendoodles are the cutest! And I just love all of your little Razorback cheerleaders! Too cute!
The Whitfields said…
Oh your golden is just precious!!! I have 2 golden retrievers and they are my babies. I loved Redeeming Love, when does it come out? I haven't heard that they were making it into a movie. That is fantastic!

Such a cute blog!