New Blog Design

I got a new blog makeover!! Jenny from pinkarmchairdesigns.com did it and I love it!! She also did my last design. I really loved that one, too, but was ready for a change.  Go over to her site and see all the blog designs she has.  I love all of them!

I've been playing around with Picassa and made this collage for my wallpaper on my computer. I thought it was fun. :)
Bunco is cancelled for tonight. :( I LOVE Bunco!! We're rescheduling for next week, though.  Mar wants to go to Cannon's football game in Jacksonville tonight.  He also wants to go to the PA football game tomorrow night and we're going to the Razorback game on Saturday.  We also went to Cannon's football game on Tuesday night so to say that there is A LOT of football in my life right now is an understatement. :) As long as the weather is pretty, it's all good! On Saturday, the Razorbacks are playing my alma mater...ULM. I never know who to cheer for.  I will always be a Razorback but ULM has a special place in my heart.  Last year, I just cheered for both teams. I will be happy if ULM wins because they never win and are the major underdogs but that wouldn't look too good for the Razorbacks, so I'm torn. I did get me a cute new shirt to wear to the game, though. :)

Last night, Hannah and I went to a Stella and Dot party.  It's a fairly new jewelry company. My friend is selling it so I wanted to support her. They sale kids' jewelry, too, so I got Rosy a necklace.
This is the necklace that Rosy picked out. Isn't it cute? She decided on this one because it had more colors than the pink necklace had so she can wear this one with more of her outfits (her words). HA! :) I love it!!! That sweet little sunshine!
And I got me this necklace. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture but it's a long necklace that can be doubled over or worn long. I really like it!

After the party, Hannah and I headed over to a friend's house who is selling everything in her house. I really needed some chargers and she was selling 10 red ones for $5!! I, of course, jumped on that as quick as I could! I already have them on my table.  I know my mom will be glad, I'm always borrowing hers. :)
Yes, I have my fall candy out already.  And my fall scents are all plugged in to my Wallflowers. I'm SO ready for fall and especially fall weather! 
The chargers look a little bit chocolate colored in these pictures instead of red. I love the color because it's real dark red...not bright at all.  They will be perfect for Christmas, which is the month I'm hosting Bunco and I'm having our Ladies' Group Christmas party at my house so the more Christmas colors, the better! :)

Well, I'm outta here.  Got to go finish laundry, get ready for the football game, and hopefully sometime in between those two, try to exercise.  It's so hot and humid outside today. Yesterday, it was only 78 degrees when I went walking but it was so humid, that I literally came home drenched.  I will be SO glad when it gets cooler and there is less humidity (I know I have said it over and over again).  I've got some kind of crazy heat rash from all the sweating I've done when exercising this summer. This is the first summer I've ever exercised in the heat. I kept saying I wasn't going to do it and that I was just going to walk on the treadmill but I ended up walking outside....the treadmill is just so boring next to being out in God's beautiful creation...even if it is really hot!
More later!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
Girl, I love that necklace!! And I am so looking forward to the Christmas party at your house. Makes me want to say "Ho Ho Ho"!
Rosy is the cutest!

Love the new blog design and both of the necklaces!
Lauren said…
Love the new blog look!!! And YAY for Football!!! :)