WOOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM HOGS!!! :)
It's been a Razorback weekend! On Friday, we wore our Razorback scrubs to work.   It was a long day. We didn't get home until 7:30 at night!! The patient we worked on left that evening with a gorgeous new smile, though! :)
Saturday, we headed over to Shanny and Phil's around 4:00 to head to the game.  I always love going with them because Phil has a parking pass and we get to park close...AND they are great company, too!!! 
The whole gang in our Arkansas gear! One thing I love about going to the games is seeing the sea of red everywhere!
Shanny and Phil at the game.
 I had a Texas orange purse! :s I should have switched to my red one before the game.  At least we weren't playing Texas!
I had forgotten how much I LOVE going to Razorback games and sitting outside.  There are so many things I love about being at the game:  all the people dressed up in their HOG clothes, calling the hogs, doing the wave, saying, "And that's another Arkansas...FIRST DOWN!", listening to all the people, watching the cheerleaders and dance line, seeing people I know, and this year I really loved being on the shady side of the stadium!! Shanny and Phil got their 4 seats apart this year where they could be on the shady side.  It was so worth it!! Shanny and Phil sat a few rows down from us and after the first quarter, Shanny came and sat with me.  The game went by so fast because we were talking.  It was a really pretty night outside but inside the stadium it was pretty hot and humid because of all the people.  It was still fun, though.  I loved observing all the people. The guy who sat behind me talked the entire time...every opinion he had, he voiced.  It was so funny, though, because his girlfriend sitting next to him never said one word...not ONE WORD!! I couldn't believe it. I wonder how much less trouble I'd be in if I would just keep my mouth shut at all times, like that girl.  I wonder what was going through her mind.  She seriously didn't say one single word and her boyfriend talked non stop. She didn't even agree or disagree with him...just not a word at all.  They weren't in a fight, either...they were holding hands. It's just so hard for me to imagine being quiet for a few minutes much less an entire football game.  I should try it sometime...I think I may burst if I did.  I can't even imagine. I so admire those quite and gentle spirits. 

Well, I'm off to relax for about 30 minutes before I go walking.  This has been the shortest weekend but it's been lots of fun!

More later! 

"You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God." 1 Peter 3:4

Photobucket

Comments

Lauren said…
So fun but I have to say GO GATORS!!! HA! :)