GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Whoa, I am finally caught up on this blog!!! I blogged all during the LSU game!! And, by the way,  did you SEE that game?! OH MY GOODNESS!! That ending was better than the best movie! Basically, that game had 2 endings...the first one TN won and the second ending, which is the one that mattered, LSU won!! YAY!! It was so exciting!!! I couldn't believe it.  When we thought the game ended, TN was already celebrating and the LSU fans were leaving the stadium heartbroken.  Nobody saw the flag.  All of the sudden, we look up at the TV and the game is starting again and LSU won!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Yesterday, Mar and I went to Maumelle Park again.  We spend lots of time there. It's just so beautiful and the breeze always seems to be blowing. We just laid there...he picked my gray hair and I read Crazy Love. It was a perfect afternoon. :) After that, we went over to mom and dad's and Banner and I were dressed alike.  I sure do love this little guy! I never knew I could love a boy so much! :) 
Last night, I met Macy at Brown's Country Kitchen in Benton.  She got there about 15 minutes before I did. I felt bad about that but she called Molly in the car so it was all good.  They had great food but I got full so fast because I was drinking Sprite. When I drink water, I do not get full.  When I drink Sprite, I get full really fast...I guess from the carbonation...I don't know but I think I actually consume fewer calories when I drink Sprite. I still drink mainly water, though.  After we ate, we went in their little shop and I saw the cutest apron I've ever seen!! I almost bought it but I have so many aprons that are so cute but I just never wear them.  I had it in my hand walking around the store to buy but I decided at the last minute that it would be a waste of money and I had a picture of it so that's all I needed. I wanted to get it for a Bunco gift but they were all monogrammed so I didn't.  After looking around the store, Macy and I headed to Best Buy and I got a phone charger for my car that actually works. :) Then, Macy went her way and I went mine...we had a fun night.
Rosy holding Ban the man while watching the LSU game today. :) Ban LOVES watching football!! 
Look at these two! :) Rosy was such a good sport..she's only 4 and got pretty tired of watching the LSU game but she only asked to watch something different once. She also asked me if I would go play Strawberry Shortcake with her. When I told her Mar wanted me to watch the game with him, she said I hadn't spent enough time with her lately. :) Little stinker.  
Banner was kicking his feet ninety to nothin...it was adorable! Look at his little fist...it looks like he's yelling for the Tigers! He laughed out loud at me today...it was the cutest thing EVER!!!
After the game, Hannah went walking with me.  We had about an hour before it got dark. It was gorgeous outside!! It was cool and windy!! I loved it!! The sunset was beautiful!!!  
Hannah and I get crazy when we're together!! HA! HA! :) Yesterday, Hannah walked with me and I was jogging down the hill...I turned around and Hannah was running full speed with her arms going around and around.  It was so funny! She said she couldn't slow down. She was imitating that move in this picture.   
Hannah doing a cartwheel on our walk. LOL! :)  
Some Tennessee fans had just yelled at me that LSU were losers...except they didn't use that word...they used a word that I won't write on my blog.  Anyway, of course, I yelled back that LSU was great.  I should have brought my pepper spray! :) Another lady said, "Geaux LSU!" as we passed her house. 
The breeze felt so good outside! I think this must be how Charlie Bear feels when he goes outside and it's cooler...he's always so playful!

Today, during half time, we went outside to enjoy the weather.  My dad was nowhere to be found...turns out he was at the lot next door weed eating.  I was worried he would weed eat poison ivy and was telling Hannah that I hoped he didn't get into any.  Rosy was obviously worried because when Hannah told me I needed to go see all the brush dad has cleared, Rosy said, "HADOO, come back!! I don't want you to get poison ivy....you're my favorite aunt!!!"  HAAAAAA!!! :) How precious!! When I came back, she told me I needed to wash my hands.  I told her I didn't touch any poison ivy and I would be fine. Then she said, "I HATE it when people I love get poison ivy".  That sweet angel baby.  After that, she asked me how many times I have had poison ivy, etc.  She was so worried about me.  After Poppy came in, she told him that he really needed to go take a shower. She reminded him about an hour later again how important it was for him to take a shower. LOL! :)

I will be SO glad when these M&M's that I am eating right now are gone! I cannot quit eating them! I keep buying them and then throwing them away because I have no self control when it comes to them.  This time, I bought the big bag instead of the medium bag so I couldn't justify throwing them away. I will never buy the big bag again and I don't need to buy the medium bag again but I know myself too well to say I won't because I know I will. :s

It's finally fall, y'all!! Thank you, Lord!!! I can finally quit talking about the heat. :) By the way, according to the weather channel, the low tonight is 41!!! YAY!!!

More later! 
Photobucket

Comments

Just found your blog and, to be honest, it's because your pretty face stood out to me on a list of another blog's followers! You are GORGEOUS!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to following you! Have a great week!! :)