Hipstamatic App

I am loving the Hipstamatic app!!! It's so much fun! Here are some pictures taken with it:
Just playing around with the app trying to learn how to work it. This is not the best picture but I thought it  was cute of Charlie Bear.
 
It was gorgeous outside this weekend!! It was 77 degrees yesterday! Just beautiful!! We went to Pinnacle both Friday and Saturday.  It was great!!  Of course, there's a winter weather advisory for Tuesday.  Crazy weather! :) What a wonderful gift to have such unseasonably warm weather, though. 
I think Macy's boof on her head is cute! :) I would do that with my hair if I had thick hair like she does.
 
We headed over to mom and dad's after Pinnacle on Friday and got to spend time with our little sweeties! :)

Yesterday, Mar got me pretty pink tulips at Whole Foods. :) We both LOVE tulips!! I love looking at the frog balloon and pretty tulips Mar got me every time I look at the island in the kitchen. Makes me feel loved and happy. :)
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

Comments