It was absolutely GORGEOUS outside today!! 73 degrees on January 28!! WOW!! I was supposed to walk with Katelind but day before yesterday it was sunny for the first time in awhile so I went a little crazy and walked/jogged 7 miles. My knee started hurting about the last mile and I should have taken the next day off but I didn't because it was another gorgeous day and I LOVE to be outside and walk/jog so I met Katelind and Erin and we walked about 5 miles.  After about 3 miles, I was limping so I took today off.  It was hard not to exercise on such a gorgeous day but we did end up going to Pinnacle with Reg and May and got to enjoy some time outside.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be even warmer!!! I AM walking in the morning and am hoping/praying that my knee does okay. I went ahead and bought the new shoes that I have been needing for about a month (my body always tells me when it's time for new running shoes) today.  I know my knee wouldn't have been hurting if I would have gotten my shoes when I needed them. I hate spending money on running shoes. :s It's SO worth it, though!! Having the right shoes is so so important!!! Anyway, I'm trying to catch up on my blog, as usual.  Here's some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
I LOVE my sweet, fun, and FUNNY friend, Kendra.  We've been friends since 7th grade.  We've had so many fun times together.  Heather ate with us on this day, too, and we meant to get a picture of all of us but never did.  Heather and Kendra have been friends since they were little girls and Heather and I have been friends since 7th grade so we all have fun being together.
This is my sweet Ladies Group.  These girls are so special to me!! They mean the world to me!! We are all so close and stick by each other through thick and thin.  All of these ladies love the Lord and encourage each other to keep loving and obeying Him. We all have so much fun together, too!!!
After 28 years of friendship, Heather has gotten used to my craziness!! She's the one that was at Chili's with Kendra and I in the first picture.  I always have so much fun with Heather. She makes me laugh and she knows me SO well (and I know her so well, too)!!!  Hannah took this picture.  I love Hannah's photography because almost all of her pictures are candid which is always fun, I think.
My sweet Sunshine!! How I love this sweet girl!! She has grown up so fast and is wise beyond her years. I am always amazed at the things she says because they sound so much older than a 4 year old. She loved these cookies and so did I!! They are delicious!!! I need to put this recipe on my recipe blog because the cookies are easy and delicious!! Rosy kept saying, "These are the BOMB of all BOMBS cookies!!" HA! :) She's so cute!!! I let her decorate the cookies and she had so much fun!
When I was in 7th grade, Terri came to live with us for a year and it was so much fun!! She was hilarious and just brightened up everyone's lives while she was with us.  That was many years ago but she still comes to visit every now and then and we always love it!! She is so so funny and keeps us laughing!! She came and brought her kids a couple of weeks ago. We had fun shopping and we introduced her to Words with Friends!! :)
Are these two cousins not just the cutest girls?!!! This was at Larry's pizza on Sunday.  We've been going to Saturday night church and it is so great because we aren't in a rush on Sunday mornings. We still meet the family wherever they are eating on Sunday, though.  I LOVE Saturday night church...we go eat dinner there, go to the service, and then have dessert and best of all, our Sunday mornings are free!! Why would anybody not want to go on Saturday night???!!! ;)
We took the Nowlin's and the Hood's to the Marketplace on Wednesday for Justin and Alex's birthday. The bread was, of course, AMAZING and I was a glutton, which is always the case when I go to the Marketplace.  :s It was a fun time with great people and great food!!! :)
Reggie is always swiping my slipper. I try to hide them but he always takes them when I'm not looking. I thought my slippers were by my bed but when I woke up, this is what I saw. I can't help but laugh.  There's just something so refreshing about having a puppy in the house! We do a lot of laughing, that's for sure!!!
Yesterday, while we were at Kroger, I saw this cute balloon and said to Mar, "I love that balloon...it's so cute!" Well he walked right on over to the balloon and bought it for me. It made me happy. He was funny about it, too! He said, "You know me and helium balloons!" which is kind of an inside joke about a "conversation" we had last week. :)  Well, I'm headed to bed.  I'm happy it's the weekend and that Macy is home!! Reggie is sleeping with her tonight so I will sleep more sound in the morning and not have to worry about having to take him to the bathroom.  It's going to be a gorgeous weekend and I plan on enjoying every second of it!! I hope you all do, too!!!

Happy weekend!!!
Photobucket

Comments

Living Foxy said…
I'm impressed with women who run so many miles. You look great! I need to get my little bum to the gym. Just came across your blog and I love it.

Audrey
www.livingfoxy.com