Hello Yellow! :)

Y'all, I put these pictures on here on June 9th (it's June 27th) and saved the post. Well, I totally forgot to write on it and publish it. Anyway, I've got a lot to catch up on as it's almost been a month (AGAIN) since I've updated.  I just got back from our "sister" trip to Lincoln, NE to hear Beth Moore speak at Living Proof Live. It was WONDERFUL!! I'll hopefully do a post on it but I don't even trust myself when I say I'm going to update anymore. Anyway, here is our yellow paint.  It was a gray taupy color and it just wasn't me.  This yellow IS me!!! Next, maybe I'll do the kitchen. OVERWHELMING but we spend so much time in there and the color of the cabinets and the wallpaper on the walls just aren't me.  So, here are the before and afters of the paint.
 
Hallway
Why oh why have I not had that 70's Brady Bunch light fixture replaced in our hallway? That was going to be the first thing done to the house when we bought it four years ago!! I even bought a light fixture to replace it.  It is still sitting in it's box in the basement. I have GOT to call an electrician and get that done. It's such an eyesore but it's been there so long that I don't even notice it anymore which is probably why it's still hanging.

Also, can't wait to replace the gray carpet on the stairs with wood.  One day. :)

SO glad that hunter green is gone. I moved the little round mirror to another place after seeing this picture. It was just a little too small for that space.
I need to replace the light fixtures in the upstairs hallway, too. I had them replaced in our closet that no one sees but not in the upstairs hallway that everyone sees. Go figure.
Happy Monday, y'all!!!

Photobucket

Comments

love the change...I love to change things up every once in a while!!