I cannot believe it has been over a month since I have blogged! I had no idea it had been that long.  Here's a quick blog post in pictures showing the last month.
I just liked this picture because my Sunshine is in it. :) I love that baby girl!! 
Madie had her surgery!! She did great! Today it has been 3 weeks since she had it.  She doesn't look like someone who just had brain surgery in this pix, does she?! 
Abby graduated from college with a degree in elementary education AND she already has a job as a first grade teacher at Little Rock Christian! GO ABBY!! She will be a GREAT teacher!!! 
Banny got dedicated at church on Mother's Day.  Macy got me a dozen cupcakes for Mother's Day and hid them in all the places I go in the house. It was really fun! :)  
Ellie graduated from high school!! Hard to believe our youngest graduated and we no longer have any kids in high school!! She'll be going to LA Tech fall in Ruston. 
Mar and I celebrated our 12th anniversary at Santa Rosa Beach, FL.  We went to the Melting Pot the day after our anniversary (on our actual anniversary, we met Katelind and her family in Seaside for dinner).  We got our own little room with a little booth.  It was so neat because the one picture in the room was a picture of a cross at sunset.  It was so symbolic for me! I know that God has been watching over our marriage for 12 years! If it wasn't for Him, there is NO WAY that we'd still be married! I am so thankful for my sweet husband. I seriously cannot imagine a better husband. He is amazing and I am so so thankful!!! 
I celebrated my 40th birthday at Santa Rosa! The perfect place to spend a birthday!!! We had a big family group in Santa Rosa with us.  Hannah and her kids drove down with us and we met Shanny and her family there.  I LOVE the beach so much!! Andy stayed at our house with the dogs.  It rained almost every day in LR and was sunny every day in Santa Rosa. 

I went ELEVEN days without exercising!! It was such a great break! Last year when we went to the beach, I woke up early and exercised every day. This year, I decided I wasn't going to stress over it and it was such a freedom for me! Mar loved it, too! He said he got to spend more time with me. It's so funny because every single person that I have told how long I went without exercising had the same response: "Good for you!". I thought that was funny! Anyway, I finally went walking/jogging yesterday and it felt so good! It wasn't hard, either! It was even easier than usual.  I am a little sore today, though, which is really strange! I'm never sore.  I guess going 11 days with no exercise will do that to you. I haven't gone that long without exercising in at least 4 years. I loved the break and even thought about never exercising again but then I remembered that my body is a temple of God and that exercise in good for you and healthy. I also really enjoy it but it was kinda fun taking a break. 

Nancy Hamilton is coming to help Macy organize her room on Saturday! If you're reading this, say a quick prayer for Nancy right now!! I don't know that she has any idea what she's getting into. I'll tell ya, though, she's as good as any professional organizer out there.  She wrote me a long message all about it and she is GREAT!! She is coming in the morning to look at Macy's space. I told Macy to have her room clean and her trash thrown away.  Maybe Nancy won't be so taken aback if her room is clean. :) If Nancy survives the organization of Macy's room, she will never consider any other room a challenge and will be ready for the show Hoarders!! I have never actually seen that show but have heard all about it!!

Okay, I am exhausted! I have been tired all day for some reason (maybe the exercise yesterday and my hormones are out of whack, I think) and need to head to bed.  SOOO tired! I was supposed to walk with Katelind at 8:00 tomorrow morning but had to cancel because I am just too tired.  8:00 just seems way to early when I'm this tired.

More later...hopefully not a month later! :)

Photobucket

Comments

Nancy Hamilton said…
You are making me laughing out loud sister! :) It will be so fun helping Macy get organized. So looking forward to it!

love you dear one!
I'm laughing...and, just a friendly reminder...you said you'd blog again "hopefully not a month later" and you're getting close! ;-)